universal wireless keboard - space bar stuck! - Palmtop

This is a discussion on universal wireless keboard - space bar stuck! - Palmtop ; I've just bought a palm universal wireless keyboard. The left hand side of the space bar (it's in two halves) is permanently stuck down - anyone know if this a known thing and is there an easy fix, or is ...

  1. universal wireless keboard - space bar stuck!

    I've just bought a palm universal wireless keyboard.
    The left hand side of the space bar (it's in two halves) is permanently
    stuck down - anyone know if this a known thing and is there an easy fix,
    or is my keyboard just buggered?
    thanks
    lex

  2. Re: universal wireless keboard - space bar stuck!

    Alex Hunsley wrote:
    > I've just bought a palm universal wireless keyboard.
    > The left hand side of the space bar (it's in two halves) is permanently
    > stuck down - anyone know if this a known thing and is there an easy fix,
    > or is my keyboard just buggered?
    > thanks
    > lex

    oops, just had a fiddle and managed to pop the left hand space bar up,
    seems fine now...

+ Reply to Thread