Lotus Notes to-do list and calendar synch? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Lotus Notes to-do list and calendar synch? - Palmtop ; Hi, I have a T|E. Is it possible to sync my LNv6 to-do list and calendar with my T|E? Jamie...

  1. Lotus Notes to-do list and calendar synch?

    Hi,

    I have a T|E. Is it possible to sync my LNv6 to-do list and calendar
    with my T|E?

    Jamie

  2. Re: Lotus Notes to-do list and calendar synch?

    yep...look at intellisync's web site....

    my "problem" is that our company just switched to LN v6.5, and my
    current m500 is starting
    to have issues with holding a charge and keeping digitizer alignment.
    Not sure if I want to
    upgrade my older intellisync version without doing something with the
    palm at the same time.

    -bob

+ Reply to Thread