Dear Customer

We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Sidekicks,Nextel
phone,Laptops for sell at cheap an
affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Son
Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic With Bluetooth, al
Brands and Models of Nextel Phones, we want you to get bac
to us with your quote so that we can begin a good busines
relationship. Note they are all Brand New T2 Euro specs
unlocked, no operator logo, come in thei
original sealed box, With 1 year international warrant
from the manufacturer, English & Spanish manual, Finlan
made
We want to assure you that you will never regret buyin
from us because the delivery will be to your doorstep vi
FedEx Courier service.And the Tracking number shall be sen
to you upon acknowledgement of your payment
Kindly acknowledge the reciept of our mail and get back t
us at mobiledealer_ltd@yahoo.co

--
lolasam