We Are Selling The Nextel I930 For Just $130usd''''''''''' - Palmtop

This is a discussion on We Are Selling The Nextel I930 For Just $130usd''''''''''' - Palmtop ; Dear Customer We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Sidekicks,Nextel phone,Laptops for sell at cheap an affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Son Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic With Bluetooth, al Brands and Models of Nextel Phones, we want you to get bac to us with ...

  1. We Are Selling The Nextel I930 For Just $130usd'''''''''''

    Dear Customer

    We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Sidekicks,Nextel
    phone,Laptops for sell at cheap an
    affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Son
    Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic With Bluetooth, al
    Brands and Models of Nextel Phones, we want you to get bac
    to us with your quote so that we can begin a good busines
    relationship. Note they are all Brand New T2 Euro specs
    unlocked, no operator logo, come in thei
    original sealed box, With 1 year international warrant
    from the manufacturer, English & Spanish manual, Finlan
    made
    We want to assure you that you will never regret buyin
    from us because the delivery will be to your doorstep vi
    FedEx Courier service.And the Tracking number shall be sen
    to you upon acknowledgement of your payment
    Kindly acknowledge the reciept of our mail and get back t
    us at mobiledealer_ltd@yahoo.co

    --
    lolasam

  2. Re: We Are Selling The Nextel I930 For Just $130usd'''''''''''

    whats your url?

    lolasam wrote:
    > Dear Customers
    >
    > We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Sidekicks,Nextels
    > phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and
    > affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony
    > Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic With Bluetooth, all
    > Brands and Models of Nextel Phones, we want you to get back
    > to us with your quote so that we can begin a good business
    > relationship. Note they are all Brand New T2 Euro specs,
    > unlocked, no operator logo, come in their
    > original sealed box, With 1 year international warranty
    > from the manufacturer, English & Spanish manual, Finland
    > made.
    > We want to assure you that you will never regret buying
    > from us because the delivery will be to your doorstep via
    > FedEx Courier service.And the Tracking number shall be sent
    > to you upon acknowledgement of your payment.
    > Kindly acknowledge the reciept of our mail and get back to
    > us at mobiledealer_ltd@yahoo.com
    >

    > --
    > lolasam

+ Reply to Thread