Hi all,

I'm trying to get VersaMail to synchronize with Lotus Notes. (Yeah, I know
Lotus Notes sucks, but that's what they use in Philips; it's not like I have
a choice.)
No matter what I try, I don't get any emails on the handheld.
Here's the relevant section of the log file:

VERSAMAIL INFO -- Loaded 0 actions entered while disconnected.
VERSAMAIL INFO -- Loaded 17 messages from the handheld of which 0 of them
were associated with an unknown account.
VERSAMAIL INFO -- ***** Begin synchronization specific to active account
'Philips'. *****
VERSAMAIL INFO -- 0 messages sent from the Outbox.
VERSAMAIL INFO -- ***** Finish synchronization specific to active account
'Philips'. *****
OK VersaMail

As you can see, everything looks fine, but no messages are downloaded to my
handheld.

Please help!

TIA,

Ron