tungsten T3 and motorola V635 SMS - Palmtop

This is a discussion on tungsten T3 and motorola V635 SMS - Palmtop ; I finally got my T3 transferring texts to and from my sony ericsson Z600...now I've upgraded to a motorola V635 and I've got problems again! When I first run phonelink it gave me the 'missing something-or-other' error. I deleted phonelink ...

  1. tungsten T3 and motorola V635 SMS

    I finally got my T3 transferring texts to and from my sony ericsson
    Z600...now I've upgraded to a motorola V635 and I've got problems again!

    When I first run phonelink it gave me the 'missing something-or-other'
    error. I deleted phonelink files from the palm (which is what cured the
    problem last time) but I still had the same error. Now I just tried again so
    I could be more specific about the error message in this post and it's
    working!

    However, I have 2 problems with it - The V635 isn't listed and also when I
    search for the phone by bluetooth it can't find it (but it can find my PC).

    Any ideas out there?

  2. Re: tungsten T3 and motorola V635 SMS

    "John Constable" wrote in message
    news:1111349169.17369.0@sabbath.news.uk.clara.net. ..
    >I finally got my T3 transferring texts to and from my sony ericsson
    > Z600...now I've upgraded to a motorola V635 and I've got problems again!
    >
    > When I first run phonelink it gave me the 'missing something-or-other'
    > error. I deleted phonelink files from the palm (which is what cured the
    > problem last time) but I still had the same error. Now I just tried again
    > so
    > I could be more specific about the error message in this post and it's
    > working!
    >
    > However, I have 2 problems with it - The V635 isn't listed and also when I
    > search for the phone by bluetooth it can't find it (but it can find my
    > PC).
    >
    > Any ideas out there?

    I use the Generic GSM phone driver with my Motorola V551, it seems to work
    OK. I don't know about the V635, but you did put it into Discover mode
    right?

    TC

+ Reply to Thread