Cat got your Toungue Clinton? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Cat got your Toungue Clinton? - Palmtop ; Why have you not spoken in so long?...

  1. Cat got your Toungue Clinton?

    Why have you not spoken in so long?

  2. Re: GET A LIFE!!

  3. Re: Cat got your Toungue Clinton?

    My guess is he's too busy with his new Dell Axim. That, or (like so many of
    us) he's just stunned at the amount of garbage coming out of the mouth of
    the current (gag choke) president.

    "clintashdgsjdsj sick_dick_clinton_sdjedjkf"
    wrote
    in message news:1111206254.aeef4ec50cfa58782f6d2ac7cdd93f15@t eranews...
    > Why have you not spoken in so long?

  4. Re: Cat got your Toungue Clinton?

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:24:09 -0800,
    clintashdgsjdsj sick_dick_clinton_sdjedjkf (clintonfitch.clintonfitch.clintonfitch.fhdkjfhd@c lintonthedick.mim) wrote:
    > Why have you not spoken in so long?

    Still having problems with your mental diarrhea, John Wolf? Time
    to go back on Ritalin? Might help with your Planmaker problems too.

    Beverly
    --
    Many a smale maketh a grate -- Geoffrey Chaucer

  5. Re: Cat got your Toungue Clinton?

    KnumbKnuts wrote:
    > My guess is he's too busy with his new Dell Axim. That, or (like so many of
    > us) he's just stunned at the amount of garbage coming out of the mouth of
    > the current (gag choke) president.

    3.5 million more of us say get over the lost election. If you can do a
    better job, get elected yourself.

    > "clintashdgsjdsj sick_dick_clinton_sdjedjkf"
    > wrote
    > in message news:1111206254.aeef4ec50cfa58782f6d2ac7cdd93f15@t eranews...
    >
    >>Why have you not spoken in so long?

+ Reply to Thread