Need alternative to backupbuddy vfs - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Need alternative to backupbuddy vfs - Palmtop ; I think I saw a thread on here a little while ago about alternatives to backupbuddy vfs. Could someone enlighten me with the results? Thanks all, Phil......

  1. Need alternative to backupbuddy vfs

    I think I saw a thread on here a little while ago about alternatives to
    backupbuddy vfs. Could someone enlighten me with the results?

    Thanks all,

    Phil...

  2. Re: Need alternative to backupbuddy vfs

    Phil Williamson wrote:

    > I think I saw a thread on here a little while ago about alternatives to
    > backupbuddy vfs. Could someone enlighten me with the results?

    Why? What's wrong with BackupBuddy VFS?

    Just curious.

    Notan

+ Reply to Thread