Re: Tungsten T stylus (styli) ORIGINAL PALM - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Re: Tungsten T stylus (styli) ORIGINAL PALM - Palmtop ; I just ordered Tungsten T series stylus 3-pack from www.amazon.com Electronics PalmOne Sku # P10893U $16.64. You can also get it from www.compUSA.com . I hope it helps. Malena "Kevin I Chapple" wrote in message news:cv0q6g$56o$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk... > Wonder if anyone ...

  1. Re: Tungsten T stylus (styli) ORIGINAL PALM

    I just ordered Tungsten T series stylus 3-pack from www.amazon.com
    Electronics PalmOne Sku # P10893U $16.64. You can also get it from
    www.compUSA.com .
    I hope it helps.
    Malena
    "Kevin I Chapple" wrote in message
    > Wonder if anyone knows of a site/store that still have/sells the Palm
    > Tungsten T stylus (the original PALM brand).
    >
    > Have tried Amazon, Expansys, and a number of other retailers, but no-one
    > has
    > them "discontinued".
    >
    > Appreciate any feedback.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > PS
    > Ideally a supplier in the UK
    >
    > Thanks

  2. Re: Tungsten T stylus (styli) ORIGINAL PALM

    Thanks for the tip Malena, but :-(

    Amazon do not ship to the UK, and neither do CompUSA.com

    I did in fact order the TT styli through Amazon.co.uk, but the ones that I
    received were BELKIN branded, non extendable, and not the "true" TT styli.

    I'm not having much luck.

    Thanks anyhow for your help.

    Regards

    "malena" wrote in message
    news:cz6_d.51548$%Y4.38203@bignews6.bellsouth.net. ..
    > I just ordered Tungsten T series stylus 3-pack from www.amazon.com
    > Electronics PalmOne Sku # P10893U $16.64. You can also get it from
    > www.compUSA.com .
    > I hope it helps.
    > Malena
    > "Kevin I Chapple" wrote in message
    > > Wonder if anyone knows of a site/store that still have/sells the Palm
    > > Tungsten T stylus (the original PALM brand).
    > >
    > > Have tried Amazon, Expansys, and a number of other retailers, but no-one
    > > has
    > > them "discontinued".
    > >
    > > Appreciate any feedback.
    > >
    > > Thanks