Some well-meaning friends of mine purchased a Logitech TypeAway keyboard
for me today, for models Palm m125, m130, m500, m505, m515, i705. I don't
suppose there's any chance in hell that this thing would work with my Sony
TH-55, huh?

I know it's a dumb question, but I sort of feel bad returning the thing
and I thought that I should make absolutely sure that the obvious
conclusion was actually the correct one before following through...

In the extraordinarily likely event that the keyboard isn't compatible, do
you have any recommendations for universal wireless/IR keyboards?

Thanks.

-Debo