Syncing Tasks with Palm / Outlook 2003 - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Syncing Tasks with Palm / Outlook 2003 - Palmtop ; When i delete items from my tasks on my palm T3 they still show in outlook under tasks. in outlooks i see all my tasks (none have ever been deleted) even though i have removed them via my palm. They ...

  1. Syncing Tasks with Palm / Outlook 2003

    When i delete items from my tasks on my palm T3 they still show in
    outlook under tasks.

    in outlooks i see all my tasks (none have ever been deleted) even
    though i have removed them via my palm. They still show "In Progress"
    in outlook. why do they get viewed under "Active Tasks"

    can anyone help me on this one ??

    thanks,

    -ak

  2. Re: Syncing Tasks with Palm / Outlook 2003

    When you delete something on your Palm a Pop-Up asks you if you want to
    save this file on PC. Uncheck this

    akantrowitz@hotmail.com wrote:
    > When i delete items from my tasks on my palm T3 they still show in
    > outlook under tasks.
    >
    > in outlooks i see all my tasks (none have ever been deleted) even
    > though i have removed them via my palm. They still show "In Progress"
    > in outlook. why do they get viewed under "Active Tasks"
    >
    > can anyone help me on this one ??
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > -ak

+ Reply to Thread