Graffiti 2 Letter "K" - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Graffiti 2 Letter "K" - Palmtop ; Anyone have any advice for writing the letter lk...la..."K" I mean. I almost never get it right and what it puts out instead makes no sense at all. How does it get la out of the "K" strokes? robre...

  1. Graffiti 2 Letter "K"

    Anyone have any advice for writing the letter lk...la..."K" I mean.

    I almost never get it right and what it puts out instead makes no sense
    at all. How does it get la out of the "K" strokes?

    robre

  2. Re: Graffiti 2 Letter "K"

    robre wrote:
    > Anyone have any advice for writing the letter lk...la..."K" I mean.
    >
    > I almost never get it right and what it puts out instead makes no sense
    > at all. How does it get la out of the "K" strokes?
    >
    > robre

    I don't know why you're getting an "a", but this is how to make a K:

    Start at the top, drag all the way down.
    Then start at the upper-right, go to the mid-left, then to the lower right.

    1: 2:
    O O
    | /
    | /
    | /
    | \
    | \
    | \

    You have to do both strokes within the 2-stroke time limit. Otherwise,
    you'll get an L and then a.

    Personally, I liked the old Grafitti 1 style better. Oh well.

    Jamie

  3. Re: Graffiti 2 Letter "K"

    That's pretty much how I've been drawing "K", but it's still pretty
    erratic. I have better luck if I make the lower part of the second
    stroke go almost horizontaly to the right. But even that, like all the
    other tricks I thought worked, fails me 3,4, or 5 times in a row.

    If I don't get a handle on G2 pretty soon I'm going to try TealScript.

    robre

  4. Re: Graffiti 2 Letter "K"

    robre wrote:
    > That's pretty much how I've been drawing "K", but it's still pretty
    > erratic. I have better luck if I make the lower part of the second
    > stroke go almost horizontaly to the right. But even that, like all the
    > other tricks I thought worked, fails me 3,4, or 5 times in a row.
    >
    > If I don't get a handle on G2 pretty soon I'm going to try TealScript.
    >
    > robre

    Download a copy of textplus from smartcell
    (http://www1.smartcell.com/web/produc...duct.aspx?id=4) and turn
    grafitti echo on. You can then see what your palm thinks you're writing...

    Gareth

+ Reply to Thread