I have installed Documents to Go from the CD that came with my T5 and want
to move it to the 'internal drive'. I followed the instructions in the DTG
helpfile, but every time I try to open a document I get an error message to
the effect that DTG can't find an application to open the file.

I have moved the relevant application files (at different attempts) to the
'Applications' folder on the internal drive and to the Palm/Programs/DTXG
folder that DTG seems to create on the drive. Both options give the same
error message.

DTG works fine from RAM and can even find documents on the internal drive,
so it clearly knows about it.

Is this yet another case of poor implementation of the VFS or just me
getting things wrong again?
Any help gratefully received.
DD