Has anyone managed to Hot Snyc a T3 using bluetooth? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Has anyone managed to Hot Snyc a T3 using bluetooth? - Palmtop ; I have tried several times to hot snyc my T3 using bluetooth but each time I see the same message - The com port is in use by another application. If anyone could advise where I am going wrong please ...

  1. Has anyone managed to Hot Snyc a T3 using bluetooth?

    I have tried several times to hot snyc my T3 using bluetooth but each time I
    see the same message - The com port is in use by another application.

    If anyone could advise where I am going wrong please do!

    Falco

  2. Re: Has anyone managed to Hot Snyc a T3 using bluetooth?

    On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 22:36:04 -0000, "Falco" wrote:

    >I have tried several times to hot snyc my T3 using bluetooth but each time I
    >see the same message - The com port is in use by another application.
    >
    >If anyone could advise where I am going wrong please do!
    >
    >Falco

    Check this site. http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449

    Regards,
    Del