Versamail - lost the conduit - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Versamail - lost the conduit - Palmtop ; I used to have Versamail set up to sync between my Tungsten T3 and outlook. But this broke when I upgraded my desktop software to the manual suggests I should go into custom and edit the Versamail conduit. But I ...

  1. Versamail - lost the conduit

    I used to have Versamail set up to sync between my Tungsten T3 and outlook.
    But this broke when I upgraded my desktop software to the manual suggests
    I should go into custom and edit the Versamail conduit. But I don't have a
    versamail conduit - how do I get one?

    I also want to be able sync to an IMAP server. Can I do this via the
    cradle?

    Andrew

  2. Re: Versamail - lost the conduit

    "Andrew Black (delete obvious bit)" wrote in
    message news:Xns96106B69C8CF4andrewblack1orguk@130.133.1.4 ...
    > I used to have Versamail set up to sync between my Tungsten T3 and

    outlook.
    > But this broke when I upgraded my desktop software to the manual suggests
    > I should go into custom and edit the Versamail conduit. But I don't have a
    > versamail conduit - how do I get one?
    >
    > I also want to be able sync to an IMAP server. Can I do this via the
    > cradle?
    >
    > Andrew

    Reinstall Versamail. It should be on your disk.

+ Reply to Thread