Calendar appointment on Tungnten T5 becomes a meeting request in Outlook - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Calendar appointment on Tungnten T5 becomes a meeting request in Outlook - Palmtop ; Has anyone encountered the same behavior ? When I enter an apppointment in the Calendar of my Tungsten T5 (ex: Lunch with Bob at 12h at Jim's restaurant) and then Hotsync with my desk computer using Outlook 2000, the event ...

  1. Calendar appointment on Tungnten T5 becomes a meeting request in Outlook

    Has anyone encountered the same behavior ?

    When I enter an apppointment in the Calendar of my Tungsten T5 (ex:
    Lunch with Bob at 12h at Jim's restaurant) and then Hotsync with my
    desk computer using Outlook 2000, the event appears in Outlook
    calendar the same way as a request for meeting with the 2 head icon.
    In Outlook, if I double-click on that entry, the windows that opens up
    includes a line To: to be filled out (as an invitation to a meeting to
    be sent to someone)

    All appointments comming from the palm appears the same way. Is there
    a setting somewhere (Tungsten and/or Conduit) I have missed ?

    My previous Palm m505 dit not behave that way. An appointment was an
    appointment in the Palm and in Outlook!

    Michel Boivin

  2. Re: Calendar appointment on Tungnten T5 becomes a meeting request in Outlook

    Michel Boivin wrote:
    > Has anyone encountered the same behavior ?
    >
    > When I enter an apppointment in the Calendar of my Tungsten T5 (ex:
    > Lunch with Bob at 12h at Jim's restaurant) and then Hotsync with my
    > desk computer using Outlook 2000, the event appears in Outlook
    > calendar the same way as a request for meeting with the 2 head icon.
    > In Outlook, if I double-click on that entry, the windows that opens

    up
    > includes a line To: to be filled out (as an invitation to a meeting

    > be sent to someone)
    >
    > All appointments comming from the palm appears the same way. Is

    there
    > a setting somewhere (Tungsten and/or Conduit) I have missed ?
    >
    > My previous Palm m505 dit not behave that way. An appointment was an
    > appointment in the Palm and in Outlook!
    >

    > Michel Boivin

    My T5 behaved exactly in the same way with Outlook 2002. It's a buggy
    Palm conduit. Replacing the conduits with those from Chapura (XT Pro)
    solved the problem for me.

    HTH.
    Cheers! Hans

+ Reply to Thread