plucker doc location - Palmtop

This is a discussion on plucker doc location - Palmtop ; Does anyone know if its possible to change the document location in plucker? I put a ton of LDP files on there but I don't want them cluttered in the palm Dir on the card....

  1. plucker doc location

    Does anyone know if its possible to change the document location in
    plucker? I put a ton of LDP files on there but I don't want them cluttered
    in the palm Dir on the card.

  2. Re: plucker doc location

    Ray Ingles wrote:
    >In article , DaveD wrote:
    >> Does anyone know if its possible to change the document location in
    >> plucker? I put a ton of LDP files on there but I don't want them cluttered
    >> in the palm Dir on the card.

    > I don't know of a way to change where Plucker looks for files (unless
    >you want to recompile it), but I *do* know it looks in (at least) two
    >places on an expansion card:

    > 1. PALM/Launcher
    > 2. PALM/Programs/Plucker

    > I keep all my Plucker docs in the latter directory.

    Perfect, thanks

  3. Re: plucker doc location

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:53:05 -0600, DaveD wrote:

    > Does anyone know if its possible to change the document location in
    > plucker? I put a ton of LDP files on there but I don't want them cluttered
    > in the palm Dir on the card.

    Any of the following will work:

    /Palm/Programs/Plucker/
    /Palm/Ebooks/