Re: Question about Apple Newton - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Re: Question about Apple Newton - Palmtop ; NOT.diskworld@mac.com.INVA LID (Zaphod B) wrote in news:1gs8vc3.yqmasik7usm8N%NOT.diskworld@mac.com.I NVALID: > I stand corrected. Totally mistaken, I aplogize. Better be careful; such statements can get you banned from Usenet. ;-) Seriously, very gracious. -- Albert Nurick | Nurick + Associates - Web ...

  1. Re: Question about Apple Newton

    --
    Albert Nurick | Nurick + Associates - Web Design
    albert@nurick.com | eCommerce - Content Management

  2. Re: Question about Apple Newton

    Albert Nurick wrote:

    > NOT.diskworld@mac.com.INVALID (Zaphod B) wrote in
    > news:1gs8vc3.yqmasik7usm8N%NOT.diskworld@mac.com.I NVALID:
    >
    > > I stand corrected. Totally mistaken, I aplogize.

    > Better be careful; such statements can get you banned from Usenet. ;-)
    > Seriously, very gracious.

    Thanks. I have seen so many silly flame wars stemming from someone not
    backing down even when obviously wrong, or nitpicking a minor semantic
    or OT point to save his skin (yep, normally a 'he') that I'm not
    interested any more. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong! :-)
    --
    /Z

+ Reply to Thread