Old palm m105 and C/C++, Linux? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Old palm m105 and C/C++, Linux? - Palmtop ; Hi, where can I fid (free) tools to write applications for Palmtop? Can I have an C/C++ compiler running on Palmtop? Can I prepare Palmtop apps on my PC/Linux and run some palm-emulator on PC/Linux? Can I run Linux on ...

  1. Old palm m105 and C/C++, Linux?

    Hi, where can I fid (free) tools to write applications for Palmtop?

    Can I have an C/C++ compiler running on Palmtop? Can I prepare Palmtop apps
    on my PC/Linux and run some palm-emulator on PC/Linux?

    Can I run Linux on palmtop (or with version do I need, probably m105 is too
    old for that?)

    --
    Rafał 'Raf256' Maj

  2. Re: Old palm m105 and C/C++, Linux?

    http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/
    http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~winikoff/palm/dev.html

    http://onboardc.sourceforge.net/

    http://www.palmos.com/dev/tools/emulator/

    > Can I run Linux on palmtop (or with version do I need, probably m105 is too
    > old for that?)

    I've done enough of your homework. Go ask Google.

    --
    Sincerely,

    Ray Ingles (313) 227-2317

    "SCSI is not magic. There are fundamental technical reasons
    why you have to sacrifice a young goat to your SCSI chain
    every now and then." - John Woods

+ Reply to Thread