I have a Tungsten E and Versamail v2.61. I keep getting messages
saying veramail is unable to connect to gmail when I sync. I'm not
sure if veramail can connect by syncing. I'm pretty sure I have set
all my setting right, and double check them through a group link to the
recomended settings. If anyone could just let me know if it is
possible to connect with my Tungsten E and what I have to do to get my
gmail on to my Tungsten E, even if that is getting a new email program
for my palm that would be great. Thanks, I'm about to rip my hair out
I'm so frustrated and I'm not sure savy with tech stuff.