Hotsynch Manager 4.0 won't save my default settings. - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Hotsynch Manager 4.0 won't save my default settings. - Palmtop ; I have Manager 4.0 on a Win XP machine. Recently, some of my conduits such as date book and address book have changed to "Do Nothing". I can go in, change the setting, click the set as default box and ...

  1. Hotsynch Manager 4.0 won't save my default settings.

    I have Manager 4.0 on a Win XP machine. Recently, some of my conduits
    such as date book and address book have changed to "Do Nothing". I can
    go in, change the setting, click the set as default box and it
    temporarily takes. I can hotsync just fine then. However, if I
    re-open the custom settings again, they are back to "do nothing". This
    is my fourth Palm OS PDA, and I've never had this problem before. Does
    anyone know how to fix it? I can go into the registry and change it,
    if somebody can tell me the settings, but surely there must be an
    easier way!

  2. Re: Hotsynch Manager 4.0 won't save my default settings.

    set to default is ON ??
    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:1109374030.285785.75190@l41g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
    >I have Manager 4.0 on a Win XP machine. Recently, some of my conduits
    > such as date book and address book have changed to "Do Nothing". I can
    > go in, change the setting, click the set as default box and it
    > temporarily takes. I can hotsync just fine then. However, if I
    > re-open the custom settings again, they are back to "do nothing". This
    > is my fourth Palm OS PDA, and I've never had this problem before. Does
    > anyone know how to fix it? I can go into the registry and change it,
    > if somebody can tell me the settings, but surely there must be an
    > easier way!

+ Reply to Thread