Thanks for all the info and advice. In my brief - but uninformed - look at
what was available I was considering the Dell Axim. Either the X30 or the
X50v because of the better graphics. I am however uncomfortable purchasing a
PDA "sight unseen" since these can apparently only be purchased direct from
Dell.

Any ideas about them?

Thanks again.

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam

news:1109340696.499464.222870@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...