Website Designing - Other OS

This is a discussion on Website Designing - Other OS ; When designers work on website designing, He/She should also ensure that your brand is reflected in your web presence. Each aspect of your web design brief is taken into consideration and ensures that the website is created with the right ...

  1. Website Designing

    When designers work on website designing, He/She should also ensure that your brand is reflected in your web presence. Each aspect of your web design brief is taken into consideration and ensures that the website is created with the right mix of excellent design and industry standard benchmarks.

    Website Re-Designing

    Take a moment just check in your website. Do you think its look and feel will help you in promoting your company products and services? Is it favoring your brand name? Is the navigation features sound enough and is the browsing easy to do? Are customers pouring in and are you making sales from them? If the answer to any of the answers is NO, then your website needs serious redesigning.

    Redesigning a site will help the website to load quicker and faster. A website which takes time to load is not user-friendly which will increase the bounce rate and result in no favorable results.

    Benefits of redesigning a website:

    * A rejuvenated look
    * User friendly website
    * Fast downloading of the site
    * Search Engine Optimization
    * Implementation of best and latest web techniques

  2. Re: Website Designing

    Can any one suggest which Tool I should use for the Web site designing? I am new to the designing a site and I am looking for the tool which will help me to learn fast and easily web designing.

  3. Re: Website Designing

    Hello,

    Beginners: For those wanting information firstly on how to create your own webpage, we recommend starting with our HTML Tutorial. You will also need to grab yourself a HTML Editor and possibly a Graphics Editor if you don't already have them.

    Intermediate: At this level you already know how to create a basic website and are ready to add some more flavor to your design. In this case, you might like to check out our javascript's, online website tools or Corel Paint Shop Pro tutorials. Dreamweaver Tutorials are also popular for those starting to upgrade to a more professional website editor.

    Advanced: Webmasters who have been around for quite a while will find our CSS, Photoshop and Flash tutorials useful, as well as our articles on how to generate Internet Income to help make your site pay for itself.

+ Reply to Thread