Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007. - OS2 ; On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:07:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > Peter Hucker wrote: >> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:59:03 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: >> >> > Peter Hucker wrote: >> >> On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 ...

  1. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007.

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:07:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > You wouldn't see with the lights off.

    >> I don't live in the middle of nowhere. There is no such thing as darkness here.

    > So you never get dark and stormy nights?

    Not with streetlighting. It was nice in a powercut once. It confuses the neighbours when my lights continue to work.

    >> > Yes, I have noted your obsession.

    >> pwease learn more engrish you siwwy jap.

    > Baka daro!

    What?

    >> > Well, its not all about you.

    >> You have a few billion more people to rule out yet.

    > Right! Hands up anyone else reading this.

    They don't have to be reading this for the group to be about them. Maybe the group is about Neil Barker?

    >> > Come again?

    >> Over your head?

    > Yuck! You're gross!

    That's not what I meant, therefore you're gross.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    A Pakistani arrives in London City all excited. He stops the first person he meets. "Good day, Mr. British, thank you to accept me in Your nice country", but the person interrupts and says: "I am not British, I'm Chinese."
    The Pakistani continues on his way and meets another passer-by. "Thank you Mr. British for to let my family and me stay here... " Again, he's interrupted before finishing his sentence. "I no be British, I be Turk!"
    He goes a little farther and meets another person and greets him "thank you for letting me come to your beautiful country." ... "I'm not British, I'm Kosavon."
    "But," answers the Pakistani distressed, "where are the British??"
    The Kosavon looks at his watch and says ..... "Probably at work."

  2. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:07:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> I don't live in the middle of nowhere. There is no such thing as darkness here.

    > > So you never get dark and stormy nights?

    > Not with streetlighting. It was nice in a powercut once. It confuses the neighbours when my lights continue to work.

    Your gerbils work overtime on that treadmill of yours?

    > >> pwease learn more engrish you siwwy jap.

    > > Baka daro!

    > What?

    Stupid fool.

    That fat ****? No way!

    > >> Over your head?

    > > Yuck! You're gross!

    > That's not what I meant, therefore you're gross.

    No, I am not 144.

    > A Pakistani arrives in London City all excited. He stops the first person he meets. "Good day, Mr. British, thank you to accept me in Your nice country", but the person interrupts and says: "I am not British, I'm Chinese."
    > The Pakistani continues on his way and meets another passer-by. "Thank you Mr. British for to let my family and me stay here... " Again, he's interrupted before finishing his sentence. "I no be British, I be Turk!"
    > He goes a little farther and meets another person and greets him "thank you for letting me come to your beautiful country." ... "I'm not British, I'm Kosavon."
    > "But," answers the Pakistani distressed, "where are the British??"
    > The Kosavon looks at his watch and says ..... "Probably at work."

    Typical, all the mooslimes are bludging.

  3. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007.

    On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:05:28 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > So you never get dark and stormy nights?

    >> Not with streetlighting. It was nice in a powercut once. It confuses the neighbours when my lights continue to work.

    > Your gerbils work overtime on that treadmill of yours?

    See sig.

    >> > Baka daro!

    >> What?

    > Stupid fool.

    Elaborate.

    >> > Yuck! You're gross!

    >> That's not what I meant, therefore you're gross.

    > No, I am not 144.

    Oh very funny.....

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    I went to buy some camoflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

  4. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007.

    newsp.tzv3c0tl4buhsv@fx62...

    wrote:

    darkness here.

    > >> Not with streetlighting. It was nice in a powercut once. It confuses

    the neighbours when my lights continue to work.

    > > Your gerbils work overtime on that treadmill of yours?

    > See sig.

    > >> What?

    > > Stupid fool.

    > Elaborate.

    be

    grammarians. Thus a

    grounds is not

    course, the

    interpretation

    dominance

    element is

    analysis

    tolerate

    > >> That's not what I meant, therefore you're gross.

    > > No, I am not 144.

    > Oh very funny.....

    1+4+4 = 9

    HJ

  5. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:05:28 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Not with streetlighting. It was nice in a powercut once. It confuses the neighbours when my lights continue to work.

    > > Your gerbils work overtime on that treadmill of yours?

    > See sig.

    See sig run.

    > >> What?

    > > Stupid fool.

    > Elaborate.

    You stupid fool.

    > >> That's not what I meant, therefore you're gross.

    > > No, I am not 144.

    > Oh very funny.....

    Yes, I thought so.

  6. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 14 Sep 2007.

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 03:48:11 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Your gerbils work overtime on that treadmill of yours?

    >> See sig.

    > See sig run.

    See sigrun froid.

    >> > Stupid fool.

    >> Elaborate.

    > You stupid fool.

    That was hardly a worthwhile attempt.

    >> > No, I am not 144.

    >> Oh very funny.....

    > Yes, I thought so.

    Noone else did.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    _.-"""-._
    _.-"" ""-._
    :"-. .-":
    '"-_"-._ _.-".-"'