Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2 ; tholen tholeth: > > >> Still having writing problems, Karttunen? > > .. > Still having writing problems, Karttunen? > You quote me wrong. Suffering from reading comprehension problems? -- risto...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 155

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    --
    risto

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen tholeth:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> ..

    >> Still having writing problems, Karttunen?

    > You quote me wrong.

    > Suffering from reading comprehension problems?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen tholeth:

    > >> Still having writing problems, Karttunen?

    > > You quote me wrong.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    I wrote one period, not two. You bloated mouse bowel, don't you know
    the difference between "." and ".." in the musical notation? Why is
    this so difficult for you to understand?

    --
    risto

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen tholeth:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> You quote me wrong.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > I wrote one period, not two.

    Classic pontificaiton.

    > You bloated mouse bowel,

    Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
    argument.

    > don't you know
    > the difference between "." and ".." in the musical notation?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    > Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

  5. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    tholen@antispam.ham tholed:

    >> I wrote one period, not two.

    > Classic pontificaiton.

    And you claim to have a Ph.D. in, what, astrology, Tholen?
    "Pontificaiton"?? Sheesh -- and right after making another mistake!
    (What's sauce for the goose is ....)

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote in news:47038a40$0$20631
    $4c368faf@roadrunner.com:

    > Risto Karttunen writes:
    >
    >> tholen tholeth:

    > Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> I wrote one period, not two.

    > Classic pontificaiton.
    >
    >> You bloated mouse bowel,

    > Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
    > argument.
    >
    >> don't you know
    >> the difference between "." and ".." in the musical notation?

    > What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?
    >
    >> Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

    > What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    why don't you two just get a big tube of ky and some vibrating butt-
    plugs, then rent a room and have done with it. all this flirting is
    getting a bit disgusting.

  7. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Tung Mai Sak writes:

    >> Risto Karttunen wrote:

    >>> tholen tholeth:

    >> Classic ambiguity.

    >>> I wrote one period, not two.

    >> Classic pontificaiton.

    >>> You bloated mouse bowel,

    >> Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
    >> argument.

    >>> don't you know
    >>> the difference between "." and ".." in the musical notation?

    >> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    >>> Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

    >> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    > why don't you two just get a big tube of ky and some vibrating butt-
    > plugs, then rent a room and have done with it.

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Sak?

    > all this flirting is getting a bit disgusting.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Karttunen calls it "silly fun".
    I call it Karttunen's obsession.

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    336> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.relig ion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.music.white-power

    336> tholen@antispam.ham tholed:

    What was allegedly endured while writing, Malloy?

    336> And you claim to have a Ph.D. in, what, astrology, Tholen?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

    336> "Pontificaiton"?? Sheesh -- and right after making another mistake!

    I'm well aware of the additional mistake you made with your
    non-grammatical sentence, Malloy. No need to tell me about it.

    336> (What's sauce for the goose is ....)

    What does that have to do with classical music, Malloy?

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2 newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them. Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    "No wonder he's trying to be a kook like Tholen!"
    --Joe Malloy

    "Meanwhile, we've seen your posts many, many, oh-so-often many times
    before, you kook."
    --Joe Malloy

    "It takes a kook to recognize another kook, Tholen."
    --Joe Malloy

    Ergo, Joe Malloy must believe that Joe Malloy is a kook.

    [N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond
    because he's too embarrassed by them!]

  9. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    Joe Malloy wrote:

    >tholen@antispam.ham tholed:
    >
    >>> I wrote one period, not two.

    >> Classic pontificaiton.

    >And you claim to have a Ph.D. in, what, astrology, Tholen?

    He graduated magna kook laude, I heard...

  10. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:26:03 GMT, dizzy wrote:

    >Joe Malloy wrote:
    >
    >>tholen@antispam.ham tholed:

    >>> Classic pontificaiton.

    >>And you claim to have a Ph.D. in, what, astrology, Tholen?

    >He graduated magna kook laude, I heard...

    I heard he likes to be known as "Tho baby".

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378

    Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    Newsgroups: rec.music.classical, comp.os.os2.advocacy,
    alt.religion.kibology, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.music.white-power

    >336> "Pontificaiton"?? Sheesh -- and right after making another mistake!
    >
    >I'm well aware of the additional mistake you made with your
    >non-grammatical sentence, Malloy. No need to tell me about it.

    Another day, another irrelevant digest from
    cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups.

    How hypocritical of him, considering his nearly constant objections to
    cross-posting.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > I love you Tholen, please talk to me!!!

    You're PITIFUL Deco!!!

    http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1083693

    Enjoy the show!

    Number One

  13. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    >>> tholen@antispam.ham tholed:

    >>> And you claim to have a Ph.D. in, what, astrology, Tholen?

    >> He graduated magna kook laude, I heard...

    > I heard he likes to be known as "Tho baby".

    Classic hallucination.

  14. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    dizzy writes:

    > Joe Malloy wrote:

    >> tholen@antispam.ham tholed:

    >>> Classic pontification.

    >> And you claim to have a Ph.D. in, what, astrology, Tholen?

    > He graduated magna kook laude, I heard...

    Classic hallucination.

  15. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    On 04 Oct 2007 06:25:19 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >dizzy writes:
    >
    >> Joe Malloy wrote:

    >>> tholen@antispam.ham tholed:

    >>> And you claim to have a Ph.D. in, what, astrology, Tholen?

    >> He graduated magna kook laude, I heard...

    >Classic hallucination.

    Dizzy on teh same drugs as me then ?

  16. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth:

    > Classic pontificaiton.

    _Classic_, now that's something to write home about.

    > What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    Just about as much as anything nowadays.

    --
    risto

  17. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    On 04 Oct 2007 17:02:07 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >VankMeister Riff writes:

    >>> Classic hallucination.

    >> Dizzy on teh same drugs as me then ?

    >What does your question have to do with OS/2, Riff?

    Far out man.... Perhaps if I wasn't hallucinating at teh time I could
    tell you. How's your mother, anyhow ?

  18. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    VankMeister Riff writes:

    >>> Dizzy on teh same drugs as me then ?

    >> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Riff?

    > Far out man.... Perhaps if I wasn't hallucinating at teh time I could
    > tell you. How's your mother, anyhow ?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Riff?

  19. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    On 05 Oct 2007 05:24:59 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Riff?

    >> Far out man.... Perhaps if I wasn't hallucinating at teh time I could
    >> tell you. How's your mother, anyhow ?

    >What does your question have to do with classical music, Riff?

    Your mother was quite fond of it, last I heard. Dammit Tholen, stop
    playing games.

  20. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth:

    > Classic ambiguity.