Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2 ; tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity: > > Risto Karttunen writes: > > > > I never discuss like this with anybody else. > > Classic inconsistency. > Why? -- risto...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 141 to 155 of 155

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > Risto Karttunen writes:
    > >
    > > I never discuss like this with anybody else.

    > Classic inconsistency.

    Why?

    --
    risto

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> I never discuss like this with anybody else.

    >> Classic inconsistency.

    > Why?

    Having trouble understanding your own inconsistent behavior,
    Karttunen?

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Classic inconsistency.

    > > Why?

    > Having trouble understanding your own inconsistent behavior,
    > Karttunen?

    Why would it be inconsistent to discuss like this only with you?

    --
    risto

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Why?

    >> Having trouble understanding your own inconsistent behavior,
    >> Karttunen?

    > Why would it be inconsistent to discuss like this only with you?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

  5. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    Nothing, obviously.

    --
    risto

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  7. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  13. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?
    >

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?
    >

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?