Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2 ; tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity: > > >> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen? > > Nothing, obviously. > > Then why did you post it to an OS/2 newsgroup, Karttunen? > To ...

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    > > Nothing, obviously.

    > Then why did you post it to an OS/2 newsgroup, Karttunen?

    To have some silly fun, remember?

    --
    risto

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?
    >

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?
    >

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Nothing, obviously.

    >> Then why did you post it to an OS/2 newsgroup, Karttunen?

    > To have some silly fun, remember?

    What does your "silly fun" have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    >> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    > Nothing, obviously.

    Then why did you post it to an OS/2 newsgroup, Karttunen?

  5. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > What does your "silly fun" have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    The OS/2 ng is obviously for silly fun nowadays, considering the other
    recent postings into it, "DO YOU EAT MEAT?" etc.

    --
    risto

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?
    >

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?
    >

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  7. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> What does your "silly fun" have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    > The OS/2 ng is obviously for silly fun nowadays,

    > considering the other recent postings into it, "DO YOU EAT MEAT?" etc.

    What do the actions of your fellow kooks have to do with anything,
    Karttunen?

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > What do the actions of your fellow kooks have to do with anything,
    > Karttunen?

    I could offer only an opinion about that.

    --
    risto

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> What do the actions of your fellow kooks have to do with anything,
    >> Karttunen?

    > I could offer only an opinion about that.

    So, you admit to being a kook, eh Karttunen?

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  13. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > So, you admit to being a kook, eh Karttunen?

    Of course, in a discussion with you.

    --
    risto

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  15. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> So, you admit to being a kook, eh Karttunen?

    > Of course,

    Honesty makes cameo appearance.

    > in a discussion with you.

    I'm well aware that your admission to being a kook came during a
    discussion with me, Karttunen. No need to tell me about it.

  16. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  17. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > I'm well aware that your admission to being a kook came during a
    > discussion with me, Karttunen.

    Only with you. I never discuss like this with anybody else.

    --
    risto

  18. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  19. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> I'm well aware that your admission to being a kook came during a
    >> discussion with me, Karttunen.

    > Only with you.

    I'm well aware that you were only responding to me when you admitted
    to being a kook, Karttunen. No need to tell me about it.

    > I never discuss like this with anybody else.

    Classic inconsistency.

  20. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316