Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2 ; Risto Karttunen writes: > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity: Classic ambiguity. >>>>>> What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen? >>>>> Absolutely nothing. >>>> Then why did you post it in a classical music ...

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> To have some silly fun, remember?

    >> What does your latest question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > Absolutely nothing.

    Then why did you post it in a classical music newsgroup, Karttunen?

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Stating a fact isn't an act of kindness, Karttunen.

    > > I take it as such, because it corroborates my success.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Even if it were, that would only add to the fun.

    --
    risto

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> I take it as such, because it corroborates my success.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Even if it were, that would only add to the fun.

    What do you mean "if", Karttunen? It's a fact that you made a classic
    erroneous presupposition, Karttunen. You find that fun, Karttunen?

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> What does your latest question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > > Absolutely nothing.

    > Then why did you post it in a classical music newsgroup, Karttunen?

    I have already answered that. Several, several times.

    --
    risto

  5. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > It's a fact that you made a classic
    > erroneous presupposition, Karttunen. You find that fun, Karttunen?

    I find your comments very funny. "It's a _fact_ that you made a
    classic erroneous presupposition" (emphasis mine), how hilarious.

    --
    risto

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Absolutely nothing.

    >> Then why did you post it in a classical music newsgroup, Karttunen?

    > I have already answered that.

    Not for this latest instance, Karttunen.

    > Several, several times.

  7. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> It's a fact that you made a classic
    >> erroneous presupposition, Karttunen. You find that fun, Karttunen?

    > I find your comments very funny.

    Classic inconsistency, given that 99 percent of my comments have been
    the question "Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?" If you truly
    found my comments very funny, you would be eliciting more of them,
    not less, Karttunen.

    > "It's a _fact_ that you made a
    > classic erroneous presupposition" (emphasis mine), how hilarious.

    You find your classic erroneous presupposition to be hilarious,
    Karttunen?

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Then why did you post it in a classical music newsgroup, Karttunen?

    > > I have already answered that.

    > Not for this latest instance, Karttunen.

    I have already said that none of my questions in this discussion have
    anything to do with classical music (which is blatantly obvious
    anyway). For example, in October 22nd I asked with an emphasis: "How
    many times should I say this to you: my questions in this thread have
    nothing to do with classical music. _Nothing_, got that?". Do try to
    get and remember this, eventually: I'll _never_ say anything related
    to classical music in this thread. To you, at least. I'm only
    _pestering_ you, having some _silly fun_ with you.

    --
    risto

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> I have already answered that.

    >> Not for this latest instance, Karttunen.

    > I have already said that none of my questions in this discussion have
    > anything to do with classical music (which is blatantly obvious
    > anyway).

    What about your non-questions, Karttunen?

    > For example, in October 22nd I asked with an emphasis: "How
    > many times should I say this to you: my questions in this thread have
    > nothing to do with classical music. _Nothing_, got that?".

    What did that question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > Do try to get and remember this, eventually: I'll _never_ say anything
    > related to classical music in this thread.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you just did,
    Karttunen.

    > To you, at least.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you just did,
    Karttunen.

    > I'm only _pestering_ you,

    Classic obsessive illogic on your part, Karttunen.

    > having some _silly fun_ with you.

    What does your silly fun have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > You find that fun, Karttunen?
    > >
    > > I find your comments very funny.

    > Classic inconsistency, given that 99 percent of my comments have been
    > the question "Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?" If you truly
    > found my comments very funny, you would be eliciting more of them,
    > not less, Karttunen.

    I'd love to, but the cat has got my tongue in those threads. I can
    only respond with thundering silence.

    > > "It's a _fact_ that you made a
    > > classic erroneous presupposition" (emphasis mine), how hilarious.

    > You find your classic erroneous presupposition to be hilarious,
    > Karttunen?

    I was referring to your comment which I quoted above. And now I find
    that question of yours quite hilarious, too.

    --
    risto

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> You find that fun, Karttunen?

    Note: no response.

    >>> I find your comments very funny.

    >> Classic inconsistency, given that 99 percent of my comments have been
    >> the question "Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?" If you truly
    >> found my comments very funny, you would be eliciting more of them,
    >> not less, Karttunen.

    > I'd love to, but the cat has got my tongue in those threads.

    Classic illogic on your part, Karttunen.

    > I can only respond with thundering silence.

    >>> "It's a _fact_ that you made a
    >>> classic erroneous presupposition" (emphasis mine), how hilarious.

    >> You find your classic erroneous presupposition to be hilarious,
    >> Karttunen?

    > I was referring to your comment which I quoted above.

    I was referring to your classic erroneous presupposition, Karttunen.

    > And now I find that question of yours quite hilarious, too.

    What you find is irrelevant, Karttunen.

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> You find that fun, Karttunen?

    > Note: no response.

    The cat g ack

    > >> (..) 99 percent of my comments have been
    > >> the question "Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?" If you truly
    > >> found my comments very funny, you would be eliciting more of them,
    > >> not less, Karttunen.

    > > I'd love to, but the cat has got my tongue in those threads.

    > Classic illogic on your part, Karttunen.
    >

    > > I can only respond with thundering silence.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    --
    risto

  13. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > What about your non-questions, Karttunen?

    Yes, what about them?

    > > I'll _never_ say anything
    > > related to classical music in this thread.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you just did,
    > Karttunen.

    Har! Har! How witty you are!

    > What does your silly fun have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    How could any silly fun have nothing to do with OS/2?

    --
    risto

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Note: no response.

    > The cat g ack

    Still having writing problems, Karttunen?

    >>> I'd love to, but the cat has got my tongue in those threads.

    >> Classic illogic on your part, Karttunen.

    Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?

    >>> I can only respond with thundering silence.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?

  15. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> What about your non-questions, Karttunen?

    > Yes, what about them?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    >>> I'll _never_ say anything
    >>> related to classical music in this thread.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you just did,
    >> Karttunen.

    > Har! Har! How witty you are!

    Stating a fact does not constitute wit, Karttunen.

    >> What does your silly fun have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    > How could any silly fun have nothing to do with OS/2?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Karttunen. No surprise
    there, really.

  16. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > Still having writing problems, Karttunen?
    >

    > Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?
    >

    > Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  17. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    Nothing, obviously.

    > Stating a fact does not constitute wit, Karttunen.

    Why so modest?

    --
    risto

  18. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    > Nothing, obviously.

    Then why did you post it to an OS/2 newsgroup, Karttunen?

    >> Stating a fact does not constitute wit, Karttunen.

    > Why so modest?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

  19. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Still having writing problems, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    >> Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  20. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    >Risto Karttunen writes:
    >
    >> tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    >Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Even if it were, that would only add to the fun.

    >What do you mean "if", Karttunen? It's a fact that you made a classic
    >erroneous presupposition, Karttunen. You find that fun, Karttunen?

    What do your off-topic questions and erroneous, unsubstantiated claims
    have to do with kibology, Tholen?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716