Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2 ; Risto Karttunen writes: > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity: Classic ambiguity. >>>> How long is a "longish interval", Karttunen? >>> That depends on the context. >> But you already know the context, Karttunen. > I'm not sure ...

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> That depends on the context.

    >> But you already know the context, Karttunen.

    > I'm not sure about your interpretation.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?

    > What did you exactly mean, when you asked "do you often
    > acknowledge yourself, Karttunen"?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > Does that have something to do with classical music, for example?

    That's what I just asked you, Karttunen.

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > Many of my questions have been "What does your 'silly fun' have
    > to do with classical music, Karttunen?" Those questions do have
    > something to do with classical music, Karttunen.

    I wouldn't say your questions have anything to do with classical
    music, they are just obsessive gibbering, as the majority of your
    questions in this thread: "cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?".
    Those questions certainly have nothing to do with classical music, and
    they are the more odd, since there should be no need for them; the
    answer must obviously be an affirmative one. See, the cat has got my
    tongue, and now it also...gggkk...h

    --
    risto

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    I asked what you meant.

    > > Does that have something to do with classical music, for example?

    > That's what I just asked you, Karttunen.

    No, that's what _I_ asked _you_. Does your question "How long is a
    'longish interval', Karttunen?" have something to do with classical
    music? Does it refer to a pause, a full stop etc?

    --
    risto

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > I asked what you meant.

    What does your asking have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    >>> Does that have something to do with classical music, for example?

    >> That's what I just asked you, Karttunen.

    > No, that's what _I_ asked _you_.

    After I had asked you, Karttunen.

    > Does your question "How long is a 'longish interval', Karttunen?"
    > have something to do with classical music?

    You should know, Karttunen, given that you made your remark about a
    "longish interval" in a classical music newsgroup.

    > Does it refer to a pause, a full stop etc?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

  5. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Many of my questions have been "What does your 'silly fun' have
    >> to do with classical music, Karttunen?" Those questions do have
    >> something to do with classical music, Karttunen.

    > I wouldn't say your questions have anything to do with classical
    > music,

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > they are just obsessive gibbering,

    > as the majority of your questions in this thread:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > "cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?".

    I see that you still haven't answered the questions, Karttunen. No
    surprise there, really.

    > Those questions certainly have nothing to do with classical music,

    On what basis do you make that claim, Karttunen?

    > and they are the more odd,

    > since there should be no need for them;

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > the answer must obviously be an affirmative one.

    Somehow you got your tongue back from your cat, eh Karttunen?

    > See, the cat has got my tongue, and now it also...gggkk...h

    Still suffering from writing problems, Karttunen?

    >> So the question
    >> stands: What does your "silly fun" have to do with classical
    >> music, Karttunen?

    Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Many of my questions have been "What does your 'silly fun' have
    > >> to do with classical music, Karttunen?" Those questions do have
    > >> something to do with classical music, Karttunen.

    > > I wouldn't say your questions have anything to do with classical
    > > music,

    > Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    ???

    > (..)
    > > Those questions certainly have nothing to do with classical music,

    > On what basis do you make that claim, Karttunen?

    On the basis that the question "cat still got your tongue?" is asking
    something about cats and tongues but not about classical music.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    > Somehow you got your tongue back from your cat, eh Karttunen?

    Momentarily, with utmost effort.

    > > See, the cat has got my tongue, and now it also...gggkk...h

    > (...)
    > Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?

    --
    risto

  7. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > > I asked what you meant.

    > What does your asking have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    Possibly I could tell that, if only I knew what you meant.

    > (...)
    > > Does it refer to a pause, a full stop etc?

    > What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    Pauses and stops have something to do with classical music.

    --
    risto

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> I asked what you meant.

    >> What does your asking have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > Possibly I could tell that, if only I knew what you meant.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?

    >> (...)

    Classic dishonesty on your part, Karttunen. I did not write the above,
    yet the level of indentation suggests that I did.

    >>> Does it refer to a pause, a full stop etc?

    >> What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > Pauses and stops have something to do with classical music.

    Non sequitur.

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> I wouldn't say your questions have anything to do with classical
    >>> music,

    >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > ???

    What do your question marks have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    >> (..)

    Classic dishonesty on your part, Karttunen. I did not write the above,
    yet the level of indentation that you gave it indicates otherwise.

    >>> Those questions certainly have nothing to do with classical music,

    >> On what basis do you make that claim, Karttunen?

    > On the basis that the question "cat still got your tongue?" is asking
    > something about cats and tongues but not about classical music.
    > Correct me if I'm wrong.

    You stand corrected, Karttunen.

    >> Somehow you got your tongue back from your cat, eh Karttunen?

    > Momentarily, with utmost effort.

    Wimp.

    >>> See, the cat has got my tongue, and now it also...gggkk...h

    >> (...)

    Classic dishonesty on your part, Karttunen. I did not write the above,
    yet the level of indentation that you gave it indicates otherwise.

    >> Cat got your tongue again, Karttunen?

    Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> What does your asking have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > > Possibly I could tell that, if only I knew what you meant.

    > Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?

    Your question really was incomprehensible to me.

    > > Pauses and stops have something to do with classical music.

    > Non sequitur.

    But they do have.

    --
    risto

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Possibly I could tell that, if only I knew what you meant.

    >> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?

    > Your question really was incomprehensible to me.

    No surprise there, really, given your poor track record with reading
    comprehension skills, Karttunen.

    >>> Pauses and stops have something to do with classical music.

    >> Non sequitur.

    > But they do have.

    Still non sequitur.

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Cat still got your tongue, Karttunen?

    > > ???

    > What do your question marks have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    They were an expression of surprise. Your question "cat still got your
    tongue" doesn't make sense, given that I said something.

    > Wimp.

    Does your usage of "wimp" have to do something with classical music,
    or was it just to be meant as an insult?

    --
    risto

  13. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?

    > > Your question really was incomprehensible to me.

    > No surprise there, really, given your poor track record with reading
    > comprehension skills, Karttunen.

    Then please explain what you meant. Did your question have something
    to do with classical music, for example? And why are you asking me
    anything, for the first place, because if my reading comprehension
    skills really were poor, you couldn't possibly expect getting any the
    wiser in the discussion with me, about classical music or anything?

    > >> Non sequitur.

    > > But they do have.

    > Still non sequitur.

    That was my answer to you, considering their relevance to classical
    music; take it or leave it as you wish.

    --
    risto

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> ???

    >> What do your question marks have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > They were an expression of surprise.

    That doesn't answer the question, Karttunen.

    > Your question "cat still got your
    > tongue" doesn't make sense,

    > given that I said something.

    What you said is "I wouldn't say", Karttunen.

    >> Wimp.

    > Does your usage of "wimp" have to do something with classical music,
    > or was it just to be meant as an insult?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  15. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Your question really was incomprehensible to me.

    >> No surprise there, really, given your poor track record with reading
    >> comprehension skills, Karttunen.

    > Then please explain what you meant.

    I meant what I wrote, Karttunen.

    > Did your question have something
    > to do with classical music, for example?

    You would know the answer to that already if you had better reading
    comprehension skills, Karttunen.

    > And why are you asking me
    > anything, for the first place, because if my reading comprehension
    > skills really were poor, you couldn't possibly expect getting any the
    > wiser in the discussion with me, about classical music or anything?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> But they do have.

    >> Still non sequitur.

    > That was my answer to you, considering their relevance to classical
    > music; take it or leave it as you wish.

    Still non sequitur.

  16. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    >Risto Karttunen writes:
    >
    >> tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    >Classic ambiguity.

    >>> What do your question marks have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    >> They were an expression of surprise.

    >That doesn't answer the question, Karttunen.
    >
    >> Your question "cat still got your
    >> tongue" doesn't make sense,

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    >> given that I said something.

    >What you said is "I wouldn't say", Karttunen.
    >
    >>> Wimp.

    >> Does your usage of "wimp" have to do something with classical music,
    >> or was it just to be meant as an insult?

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Aren't you behind on your digestor duties again, Tholen?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  17. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Tholen Ham lamed thusly:
    >
    > >Risto Karttunen writes:
    > >
    > >> tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >Classic ambiguity.

    Karttunen?

    > >> They were an expression of surprise.

    > >That doesn't answer the question, Karttunen.
    > >
    > >> Your question "cat still got your
    > >> tongue" doesn't make sense,

    > >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    > >
    > >> given that I said something.

    > >What you said is "I wouldn't say", Karttunen.

    > >> Does your usage of "wimp" have to do something with classical music,
    > >> or was it just to be meant as an insult?

    > >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Aren't you behind on your digestor duties again, Tholen?

    Aren't you behind on your pleading to Tholen's Golden Killfile, Stupid Deco?

    Number One
    --

    Deco is No. 4 (Loser three times over)

    AUK Top Posters - 19oct2007
    This month:
    722 honestj...@centurytel.net <~~Number One
    433 a6ahly...@sneakemail.com
    328 mair_fh...@yahoo.com
    243 e...@caballista.org <~~~Loser, Loser, Loser!
    230 tho...@antispam.ham
    225 snuhw...@netscape.net
    225 compu...@gmail.com
    212 ti...@iobox.fi
    184 just...@executethebushtraitor.com
    163 zanthius.d...@gmail.com

  18. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> What do your question marks have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > > They were an expression of surprise.

    > That doesn't answer the question, Karttunen.

    The answer is negative.

    > What you said is "I wouldn't say", Karttunen.

    Had the cat got my tongue, I couldn't have said even that.

    > >> Wimp.

    > > Does your usage of "wimp" have to do something with classical music,
    > > or was it just to be meant as an insult?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic evasion, infused with cowardice. Do try to take responsibility
    for your words.

    --
    risto

  19. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > I meant what I wrote, Karttunen.

    What you wrote was irrelevant and incomprehensible to me. Please
    elaborate. Did your question have something to do with classical
    music, for example?

    --
    risto

  20. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> They were an expression of surprise.

    >> That doesn't answer the question, Karttunen.

    > The answer is negative.

    What does negative have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    >> What you said is "I wouldn't say", Karttunen.

    > Had the cat got my tongue, I couldn't have said even that.

    You still haven't said what you wouldn't say, Karttunen.

    >>> Does your usage of "wimp" have to do something with classical music,
    >>> or was it just to be meant as an insult?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic evasion, infused with cowardice.

    I'm well aware that you still haven't answered the question, Karttunen,
    which is consistent with your admitted cowardice. No need to tell me
    about it.