Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2 ; tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity: > > >> Note: no response. > > You didn't ask me anything. > Irrelevant, given that I never said I did, Karttunen. > Why should I response, then? And to what? ...

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Note: no response.

    > > You didn't ask me anything.

    > Irrelevant, given that I never said I did, Karttunen.

    Why should I response, then? And to what?

    > >> Do you often acknowledge yourself, Karttunen?

    > > Every now and then.

    > How often is that, Karttunen?

    Occasionally.

    --
    risto

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> You didn't ask me anything.

    >> Irrelevant, given that I never said I did, Karttunen.

    > Why should I response, then?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > And to what?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    >>> Every now and then.

    >> How often is that, Karttunen?

    > Occasionally.

    How often is "Occasionally", Karttunen?

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    >Tung Mai Sak writes:

    >>> Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Classic pontificaiton.

    >>> Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
    >>> argument.

    >>> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    >>> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Karttunen?

    >> why don't you two just get a big tube of ky and some vibrating butt-
    >> plugs, then rent a room and have done with it.

    >What does your question have to do with OS/2, Sak?
    >
    >> all this flirting is getting a bit disgusting.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. Karttunen calls it "silly fun".
    >I call it Karttunen's obsession.

    What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with OS/2,
    Tholen?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    --
    risto

  5. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> How often is "Occasionally", Karttunen?

    >> From time to time.

    How often is "From time to time", Karttunen?

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > How often is "From time to time", Karttunen?

    Not very often.

    --
    risto

  7. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> How often is "From time to time", Karttunen?

    > Not very often.

    How often is "Not very often", Karttunen?

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > How often is "Not very often", Karttunen?

    Not very often.

    --
    risto

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> How often is "Not very often", Karttunen?

    > Not very often.

    Classic illogical circular reasoning on your part, Karttunen.

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > How often is "Not very often", Karttunen?

    Once in a while.

    --
    risto

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > Classic illogical circular reasoning on your part, Karttunen.

    Didn't it match quite well with your nonsensical questions?

    --
    risto

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    > Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:24:41 -0700

    Hey kids! Once again it's time for Saturday morning Karttunen!

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> How often is "Not very often", Karttunen?

    > Once in a while.

    How often is "Once in a while", Karttunen?

  13. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Classic illogical circular reasoning on your part, Karttunen.

    > Didn't it match quite well with your nonsensical questions?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > How often is "Once in a while", Karttunen?

    At longish intervals.

    --
    risto

  15. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Classic illogical circular reasoning on your part, Karttunen.

    > > Didn't it match quite well with your nonsensical questions?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    It would be, if your questions had something to do with classical
    music, for example.

    --
    risto

  16. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> How often is "Once in a while", Karttunen?

    > At longish intervals.

    How long is a "longish interval", Karttunen?

  17. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Didn't it match quite well with your nonsensical questions?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > It would be, if your questions had something to do with classical
    > music, for example.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?
    Many of my questions have been "What does your 'silly fun' have
    to do with classical music, Karttunen?" Those questions do have
    something to do with classical music, Karttunen. So the question
    stands: What does your "silly fun" have to do with classical
    music, Karttunen?

  18. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > How long is a "longish interval", Karttunen?

    That depends on the context.

    --
    risto

  19. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> How long is a "longish interval", Karttunen?

    > That depends on the context.

    But you already know the context, Karttunen. Classic evasion on
    your part, Karttunen.

  20. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> How long is a "longish interval", Karttunen?

    > > That depends on the context.

    > But you already know the context, Karttunen.

    I'm not sure about your interpretation. What did you exactly mean,
    when you asked "do you often acknowledge yourself, Karttunen"? Does
    that have something to do with classical music, for example?

    --
    risto