Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316 - OS2 ; VankMeister Riff writes: >>>>>> dizzy wrote: >>>>>>> Joe Malloy wrote: >>>>>>>> tholen@antispam.ham tholed: >>>>>>>>>> I wrote one period, not two. >>>>>>>>> Classic pontification. >>>>>>>> And you claim to have a Ph.D. in, what, astrology, Tholen? >>>>>>> He graduated magna kook ...

  1. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    VankMeister Riff writes:

    >>> Far out man.... Perhaps if I wasn't hallucinating at teh time I could
    >>> tell you. How's your mother, anyhow ?

    >> What does your question have to do with classical music, Riff?

    > Your mother was quite fond of it, last I heard.

    Classic pontification.

    > Dammit Tholen, stop playing games.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Practice what you preach, Riff.

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Classic ambiguity.

    > Sarcasm classically is ambiguous.

    Classic illogic.

    >> How much is that, Karttunen?

    > Do you really want to know?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > Sincerely?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

  3. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    On 05 Oct 2007 07:15:55 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> What does your question have to do with classical music, Riff?

    >> Your mother was quite fond of it, last I heard.

    >Classic pontification.
    >
    >> Dammit Tholen, stop playing games.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. Practice what you preach, Riff.

    "Yeah she's fine thanks, Riff. How's your mother doing ?". That is
    all you had to type, but no - You're too hellbent on playing silly
    buggers. Keep it up & our friendship could be in serious trouble.

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth:

    > What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    What question?

    --
    risto

  5. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    VankMeister Riff writes:

    >>> Your mother was quite fond of it, last I heard.

    >> Classic pontification.

    Note: no response.

    >>> Dammit Tholen, stop playing games.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition. Practice what you preach, Riff.

    > "Yeah she's fine thanks, Riff. How's your mother doing ?". That is
    > all you had to type,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > but no - You're too hellbent on playing silly buggers.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from someone
    too hellbent on playing silly buggers.

    > Keep it up & our friendship could be in serious trouble.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > What question?

    The one you removed from your follow-up, Karttunen. Still suffering
    from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?

  7. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    tholen.pl tholed:

    >>> Classic pontification.

    >Note: no response.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition. Practice what you preach, Riff.

    >> "Yeah she's fine thanks, Riff. How's your mother doing ?". That is
    >> all you had to type,

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >> but no - You're too hellbent on playing silly buggers.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from someone
    >too hellbent on playing silly buggers.
    >
    >> Keep it up & our friendship could be in serious trouble.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic scripted responses.

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth:

    > >> What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > > What question?

    > The one you removed from your follow-up, Karttunen.

    Would you recite that question, please.

    > Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?

    What does your question have to do with classical music?

    --
    risto

  9. Re: Tholen's erroneous digest, volume 2454316^-0.0010

    dizzy writes:

    > tholen.pl

    Who is "tholen.pl", dizzy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    > tholed:

    What was allegedly endured by the hypothetical "tholen.pl" while
    writing, dizzy?

    >> Note: no response.

    >>> "Yeah she's fine thanks, Riff. How's your mother doing ?". That is
    >>> all you had to type,

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> but no - You're too hellbent on playing silly buggers.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from someone
    >> too hellbent on playing silly buggers.

    >>> Keep it up & our friendship could be in serious trouble.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic scripted responses.

    I'm well aware that your response was scripted, dizzy. No need to
    tell me about it.

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Hey kids! It's time once again for Saturday morning Karttunen!

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> What question?

    >> The one you removed from your follow-up, Karttunen.

    > Would you recite that question, please.

    What does your request have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    >> Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Karttunen?

    > What does your question have to do with classical music?

    You should know, Karttunen, given that your reading comprehension
    problem involved a question in rec.music.classical.

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth:

    > What does your request have to do with classical music, Karttunen?
    > (...)
    > your reading comprehension
    > problem involved a question in rec.music.classical.

    Then why do you ask, since you seem to have postulated the answer by
    yourself, on the basis of my alleged reading comprehension problem? In
    fact, if this were the case, why keep responding to me at all? Surely
    you wouldn't get any the wiser.

    --
    risto

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth:

    Classic ambiuity.

    >> What does your request have to do with classical music, Karttunen?
    >> (...)
    >> your reading comprehension
    >> problem involved a question in rec.music.classical.

    > Then why do you ask, since you seem to have postulated the answer by
    > yourself, on the basis of my alleged reading comprehension problem?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > In fact, if this were the case, why keep responding to me at all?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

    > Surely you wouldn't get any the wiser.

    What does that have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

  13. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth with ambiuity:

    > Classic ambiuity.

    "Ambiuity", I see.

    --
    risto

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth with ambiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Classic ambgiuity.

    > "Ambiuity", I see.

    What you see is irrelevant, Karttunen.

  15. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> Classic ambgiuity.

    > > "Ambiuity", I see.

    > What you see is irrelevant, Karttunen.

    Indeed it is. First you wrote "ambiuity", now I see that you edited
    that word in your previous comment into "ambgiuity". What do these
    bizarre words mean?

    --
    risto

  16. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> "Ambiuity", I see.

    >> What you see is irrelevant, Karttunen.

    > Indeed it is.

    Glad you agree, Karttunen.

    > First you wrote "ambiuity", now I see that you edited
    > that word in your previous comment into "ambgiuity".

    What you see is irrelevant, Karttunen. Of course, I just finished noting
    that, and you just finished acknowledging that, yet you went and did it
    again.

    > What do these bizarre words mean?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Karttunen?

  17. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > >> What you see is irrelevant, Karttunen.

    > > Indeed it is.

    > Glad you agree, Karttunen.
    >
    > > First you wrote "ambiuity", now I see that you edited
    > > that word in your previous comment into "ambgiuity".

    > What you see is irrelevant, Karttunen. Of course, I just finished noting
    > that, and you just finished acknowledging that, yet you went and did it
    > again.

    Yes, I acknowledged that you wrote "ambgiuity".

    --
    risto

  18. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >>> Indeed it is.

    >> Glad you agree, Karttunen.

    Note: no response.

    >>> First you wrote "ambiuity", now I see that you edited
    >>> that word in your previous comment into "ambgiuity".

    >> What you see is irrelevant, Karttunen. Of course, I just finished noting
    >> that, and you just finished acknowledging that, yet you went and did it
    >> again.

    > Yes, I acknowledged that you wrote "ambgiuity".

    Do you often acknowledge yourself, Karttunen?

  19. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    > Note: no response.

    You didn't ask me anything.

    > Do you often acknowledge yourself, Karttunen?

    Every now and then.

    --
    risto

  20. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454316

    Risto Karttunen writes:

    > tholen pontificaitoneth first with ambiuity, then with ambgiuity:

    Classic ambiguity.

    >> Note: no response.

    > You didn't ask me anything.

    Irrelevant, given that I never said I did, Karttunen.

    >> Do you often acknowledge yourself, Karttunen?

    > Every now and then.

    How often is that, Karttunen?