Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454342 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454342 - OS2 ; "Art Deco" wrote in message > Classic inappropriate euphoria, Tholen. Try to concentrate here Deco: You are trying to post to someone who is in the Golden Killfile and Miss Pinky will scream and pull your hair for disobeying her ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 241 to 252 of 252

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Classic inappropriate euphoria, Tholen.

    Try to concentrate here Deco: You are trying to post to someone who is
    in
    the Golden Killfile and Miss Pinky will scream and pull your hair for
    disobeying her orders to not talk to the "Net Dead". She doesn't like
    "Out-of-control" Ko0ky Ko0kologists running amok as it makes AUK look
    bad!
    Miss Pinky is going to put you on Double Secret Probation for being a
    naughty Boi. Miss Pinky has enought things to worry about......well
    except
    "one". Hee Heeeeeeeee!

    The new Miss Pinky Sue Lamb:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=652657df05

    Number One

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Tholen Ham lamed thusly:
    >>
    >>>It's so amusing to see Malloy repeatedly demonstrate his inconsistency
    >>>and hypocrisy. First he complained about electrons being wasted, but
    >>>when it was demonstrated that he was wasting electrons in the same way,
    >>>he tried to get out of it by claiming that electrons can't be wasted
    >>>because they are re-used. Now he's back to claiming that electrons can
    >>>be wasted. Classic Malloy!

    >> Classic inappropriate euphoria, Tholen.
    >>

    >ROF!

    Underneath that dour exterior, Tholen is really a fun-loving Smurf.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:
    >>> Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    >>> Classic inappropriate euphoria, Tholen.
    >>>

    >>ROF!

    > Underneath that dour exterior, Tholen is really a fun-loving Smurf.

    It's the stern (yet fragile) 'Father' super-ego imprint that worries me.
    --
    ah

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>ROF!

    >> Underneath that dour exterior, Tholen is really a fun-loving Smurf.

    >It's the stern (yet fragile) 'Father' super-ego imprint that worries me.

    The wise-and-all-knowing air of imprimatur, yes, but that blue hairdo
    -- I can't bear to look.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  5. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Underneath that dour exterior, Tholen is really a fun-loving Smurf.

    >>It's the stern (yet fragile) 'Father' super-ego imprint that worries me.

    > The wise-and-all-knowing air of imprimatur, yes, but that blue hairdo
    > -- I can't bear to look.

    My God! It's natural!
    --
    ah

  6. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>It's the stern (yet fragile) 'Father' super-ego imprint that worries me.

    >> The wise-and-all-knowing air of imprimatur, yes, but that blue hairdo
    >> -- I can't bear to look.

    >My God! It's natural!

    Only his hairdresser knows for sure!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  7. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> The wise-and-all-knowing air of imprimatur, yes, but that blue hairdo
    >>> -- I can't bear to look.

    >>My God! It's natural!

    > Only his hairdresser knows for sure!

    Oho!
    --
    ah

  8. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    "ah"
    <http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/d?k=01...g==&c=jHERbZ3K
    pIa1apL41GE0w7HsKgpqF4Z82UWaLgnb0KU=> wrote in message
    news:475c4232$0$40785$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > Art Deco wrote:

    > > Only his hairdresser knows for sure!

    > Oho!
    > --
    > ah

    Slurp...Slurp...Slurp...

    Jew King Deco rules the Cabal:

    http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view...8DKUYB736qdY0v

    Number One

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>My God! It's natural!

    >> Only his hairdresser knows for sure!

    >Oho!

    Whatever you do, *don't* ask him to sing.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Only his hairdresser knows for sure!

    >>Oho!

    > Whatever you do, *don't* ask him to sing.

    *saws off hand*
    --
    ah

  11. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454439

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Oho!

    >> Whatever you do, *don't* ask him to sing.

    >*saws off hand*

    Or ask him to meet Grandpa Smurf.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716