Re: Just thought I'd share - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Just thought I'd share - OS2 ; Brian Mailman wrote: > Chucky & Janica wrote: >> Once upon a time - for example, Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:27:19 -0500 - >> there was this guy, or something, called ah , >> and they made us all feel ...

  1. Re: Just thought I'd share

    Brian Mailman wrote:
    > Chucky & Janica wrote:
    >> Once upon a time - for example, Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:27:19 -0500 -
    >> there was this guy, or something, called ah ,
    >> and they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

    >>>*plonk*

    >> You don't even know what it means!

    > Obviously, it's a cunklegrouper that skruds.

    No surprise there, really.
    --
    ah

  2. Re: Just thought I'd share

    ah wrote:
    > Brian Mailman wrote:
    >> Chucky & Janica wrote:
    >>> Once upon a time - for example, Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:27:19 -0500 -
    >>> there was this guy, or something, called ah ,
    >>> and they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

    >>> You don't even know what it means!

    >> Obviously, it's a cunklegrouper that skruds.

    > No surprise there, really.

    So this fellow lands at Logan Aiport in Boston. He sez to the cabbie,
    "take me where I can get scrod." And the cabbie replies, "Guys are
    always asking me that, but I've never heard it phrased in the future
    pluperfect!"

    B/

  3. Re: Just thought I'd share

    Brian Mailman wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >> Brian Mailman wrote:

    >>> Obviously, it's a cunklegrouper that skruds.

    >> No surprise there, really.

    > So this fellow lands at Logan Aiport in Boston. He sez to the cabbie,
    > "take me where I can get scrod." And the cabbie replies, "Guys are
    > always asking me that, but I've never heard it phrased in the future
    > pluperfect!"

    ROLF!
    --
    ah