How do I format a DVD in eCS 2.2 beta 4? The FORMAT command with /fs:udf
gives me the messages "Format failed." and "Internal error". I also tried
RSJ, but couldn't figure out how to use it.

Specifically, I opened CD Write Control, attached the drive and went to
the Recorder tab. I tried to use MB2 (RMB) to bring up a context menu, but
it was ignored. I thought that perhaps the term "CD recorder" in the
documentation referred to CD View -> CD Recorder, but the context menu
dopesn't include a commands option.

reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org