Re: Stupid Winger - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Stupid Winger - OS2 ; BottleBob wrote: > > ah wrote: >> BottleBob wrote: > >>>> I'm currently in set-up. I'm a printer, by trade. > >>> Ah: >>> >>> We have had former printers before that have made the transition to CNC. >> >> ...

  1. Re: Stupid Winger

    BottleBob wrote:

    > ah wrote:

    >>> Ah:
    >>>
    >>> We have had former printers before that have made the transition to CNC.

    >> Plastics made most of that moot.

    > Ah:
    >
    > Non-sequitur.

    Unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Bob.

    > So can I assume from your answers that you are STILL a
    > printer by trade?

    Outdoor entertainment spaces; stone-work division.
    --
    ah

  2. Re: Stupid Winger

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 20:19:38 -0500, ah wrote:

    >> So can I assume from your answers that you are STILL a
    >> printer by trade?

    >Outdoor entertainment spaces; stone-work division.

    Sort of like a gargoyle .... .
    --
    Cliff

  3. Re: Stupid Winger

    Cliff wrote:
    > On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 20:19:38 -0500, ah wrote:
    >
    >>> So can I assume from your answers that you are STILL a
    >>> printer by trade?

    >>Outdoor entertainment spaces; stone-work division.

    > Sort of like a gargoyle .... .

    Oi!
    --
    ah