REQUESTED: Readers Digest Condensed version of the "Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!" Megathread - OS2

This is a discussion on REQUESTED: Readers Digest Condensed version of the "Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!" Megathread - OS2 ; In article , Archie Leach wrote: > Apparently, the aforementioned behemoth is now up over 4800 poasts > (and those are only the ones retained by my newsserver). > > Anybody got the quick summary on the basic themes and ...

  1. Re: REQUESTED: Readers Digest Condensed version of the "Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!" Megathread

    In article ,
    Archie Leach wrote:

    > Apparently, the aforementioned behemoth is now up over 4800 poasts
    > (and those are only the ones retained by my newsserver).
    >
    > Anybody got the quick summary on the basic themes and memes of the
    > thread?

    all periwinkle on the arcturian front

    arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
    its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
    this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
    this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

  2. REQUESTED: Readers Digest Condensed version of the "Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!" Megathread

    Apparently, the aforementioned behemoth is now up over 4800 poasts
    (and those are only the ones retained by my newsserver).

    Anybody got the quick summary on the basic themes and memes of the
    thread?

    PLZTHXOKBYE

  3. Re: REQUESTED: Readers Digest Condensed version of the "Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!" Megathread

    rand mair fheal wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Archie Leach wrote:
    >
    >> Apparently, the aforementioned behemoth is now up over 4800 poasts
    >> (and those are only the ones retained by my newsserver).
    >>
    >> Anybody got the quick summary on the basic themes and memes of the
    >> thread?

    > all periwinkle on the arcturian front

    Mercurial dissension and where-bots.
    --