Color of icon text - OS2

This is a discussion on Color of icon text - OS2 ; On my eCS 1.1 system, icons on my desktop have labels in black, and are highly visible. On 3CS 2.0 RC4 the labels are white and don't have adequate contrast with the light background. I didn't see anything in either ...

  1. Color of icon text

    On my eCS 1.1 system, icons on my desktop have labels in black, and are
    highly visible. On 3CS 2.0 RC4 the labels are white and don't have
    adequate contrast with the light background. I didn't see anything in
    either eStyler or WPS settings to change their color. How do I get the
    black text back?

    Thanks.

    reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

  2. Re: Color of icon text

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:49:14 -0400, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:

    >On my eCS 1.1 system, icons on my desktop have labels in black, and are
    >highly visible. On 3CS 2.0 RC4 the labels are white and don't have
    >adequate contrast with the light background. I didn't see anything in
    >either eStyler or WPS settings to change their color. How do I get the
    >black text back?

    If it's the same as with eCS 1.15 then (it's in desktop properties):

    Right click on the desktop (if you are righthanded) and select
    properties. Select the View tab and go to the second page for the text
    colour.

    --
    Regards - Rodney Pont

  3. Re: Color of icon text

    Better place to change colour us through the "Scheme Palett"

    Found in eCS System/System Setup or in red toolbox on eCentre

    Regards Al

    In , on 10/19/2008
    at 08:05 AM, "Rodney Pont" said:

    >If it's the same as with eCS 1.15 then (it's in desktop properties):

    >Right click on the desktop (if you are righthanded) and select
    >properties. Select the View tab and go to the second page for the text
    >colour.

    * Alan Townsend Sechelt, BC Canada
    *
    * E-Mail: altownsend@dccnet.com
    * Home Page:
    * Tel: (604) 885-0943
    *
    * Mr2 Ice: Reg #582

  4. Re: Color of icon text

    In , on 10/19/2008
    at 08:05 AM, "Rodney Pont" said:

    >Right click on the desktop (if you are righthanded) and select
    >properties. Select the View tab and go to the second page for the text
    >colour.

    Thanks to you and to Al.

    reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

+ Reply to Thread