My understanding was that you could use %PATH% to split long path values,
but when I used that in config.sys the token was not replaced with the
value of path. Do I have the wrong syntax, or do I have to move the
extension to startup.cmd?

The manual says that BEGINLIBPATH and ENDLIBPATH affect only the current
process. Are they not propagated to new processes, such that putting them
in config.sys will affect all processes?

reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org