The agenda of this year's Warpstock Europe is approaching its
finalisation stage. Presentations that have been added in the meantime
are:

* "Evolutionary Sprint 2008/11" by Evgeny Gorbunov
* "Voyager: We Tell you What you Already Would Know" by Bart van Leeuwen
* "eComStation 2.0 and Beyond" by Roderick Klein
* "NeoWPS Desktop" by Evgeny Gorbunov
* "Using Unsupported NICs with GenMac" by Thorolf Godawa
* "Developer Connection" by Evgeny Gorbunov

For more information please see the Agenda page at:

http://www.warpstock.eu/en/agenda.html

As our Presentation Manager is busy finalising a base planning, we are
close to publishing a first version of this year's schedule. Stay tuned
for final updates to presentations, speaker, exhibitors, and visitor
information.

Ever thought about supporting your annual community event? Have a look
at:

http://www.warpstock.eu/en/contribute.html

The ninth Warpstock Europe conference will be held at the City Hostel,
Germany from November 14 to 16. Warpstock is an annual conference for
the OS/2 and eComStation operating systems and related technology. It is
dedicated to information, education, support, and exchange and addresses
users, developers, and software vendors. To achieve these goals, the
event offers seminars and workshops, exhibition areas, and room for
personal exchange.

More information is available at:

http://www.warpstock.eu

Warpstock Europe is powered by warpevents.eu
Warpstock is a trademark of Warpstock, Inc.