Minimum size window - OS2

This is a discussion on Minimum size window - OS2 ; Is there anyway to make sure that a frame window cannot be resized to less than a certain minimum size using C K...

  1. Minimum size window

    Is there anyway to make sure that a frame window cannot be resized to less
    than a certain minimum size using C

  2. Re: Minimum size window

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:05:32 UTC, "Keith Merrington" wrote:

    > Is there anyway to make sure that a frame window cannot be resized to less
    > than a certain minimum size using C

    Intercept WM_TRACKFRAME and modify TRACKINFO.ptlMinTrackSize.

    --
    Ruediger "Rudi" Ihle [S&T Systemtechnik GmbH, Germany]
    http://www.s-t.de

+ Reply to Thread