My modified FM2-3-13-0 - OS2

This is a discussion on My modified FM2-3-13-0 - OS2 ; I have finally come up with the toolbar bitmaps that I can live with. I have posted a new pic with zip file to the Canadian site listed below. Remember, after installation, to see the latest changes to the toolbars, ...

  1. My modified FM2-3-13-0

    I have finally come up with the toolbar bitmaps that I can live with.
    I have posted a new pic with zip file to the Canadian site listed
    below.

    Remember, after installation, to see the latest changes to the
    toolbars, one has to open the File Manager 2 folder and then double
    click on the "Backup FM/2 customizations and reset to defaults". Then
    start FM/2 and start clicking on the various toolbars to see the
    bitmap changes. If you don't like the changes, just double click on
    the "Reverse last set of FM/2 customizations" to get the previous
    toolbars

    http://ecomstation.ca/forums/viewtop...=39&p=130#p130

    The code itself is the same code found in the official 3-13-0
    release. My version includes some code that will be found in 3.14
    along with many toolbar revised bitmaps. Quicklist toolbars have also
    been added to the toolbars in my release. A pic showing some of the
    new bmps can be found at the site above.

    Enjoy,

    David

  2. Re: My modified FM2-3-13-0

    On 6 Ott, 03:55, dwg...@swbell.net wrote:
    > I have finally come up with the toolbar bitmaps that I can live with.
    > I have posted a new pic with zip file to the Canadian site listed
    > below.

    Hi David!

    While I thank you for your work, I must point out that, since
    installing your version of FM/2 3.13, it became heavily unstable and
    crash-prone. Now and then the folder windows get filled with nonsense
    characters and the program crashes if any action takes place (quitting
    the app works).

    I eventually was forced to backlevel to 2.12: IIRC I didn't install
    the 3.13 original release over yours.

    What is puzzling me is that I didn't find any differences between the
    two, so I think I must have done something wrong. Do you have any
    comments on this? Have you seen such behaviour or know something about
    it?

    Anyway, thanks for your work and keep up. I will report news in case I
    have some.

    Mentore

+ Reply to Thread