Support Warpstock Europe and spread the word by placing one of our
official event logos or the banner on your web site! This is free, fast,
and quite simple, and in return you will be added to the list of
supporting web sites on the Warpstock Europe web site.

Our Supporters page offers a selection of different images for you to
choose from and provides instructions and sample XHTML code for
convenient inclusion in your web site.

For more information please see our Supporters page at:

http://www.warpstock.eu/en/contribute/supporters.html

The ninth Warpstock Europe conference will be held at the City Hostel,
Germany from November 14 to 16. Warpstock is an annual conference for
the OS/2 and eComStation operating systems and related technology. It is
dedicated to information, education, support, and exchange and addresses
users, developers, and software vendors. To achieve these goals, the
event offers seminars and workshops, exhibition areas, and room for
personal exchange.

More information is available at:

http://www.warpstock.eu

Warpstock Europe is powered by warpevents.eu
Warpstock is a trademark of Warpstock, Inc.