Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme - OS2 ; On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:00:40 +0100, "Peter Hucker" wrote: -- >It seperates the sig, therefore it is a sig seperator. That's like saying you can't call a handbrake a parking brake. You can call it whatever you liak, Newfag, ...

  1. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    wrote:

    --

    >It seperates the sig, therefore it is a sig seperator. That's like saying you can't call a handbrake a parking brake.

    You can call it whatever you liak, Newfag, the point is, when you
    don't use the commonly accepted terminology you stand out liak some
    fat ****in tourist and expose yourself for what you are...

    >LOL, I'm a newfag.

    Exactly.

    >I am not a fag. And I cannot afford to smoke.

    Lame ass euro-fag jokes are lame. Also, n00b level ****up (you) is
    n00b.

    >> And it doesn't need
    >> "fixed" because it's not broken. It serves a very useful purpose in
    >> that it was specifically designed to make it as bothersome as possible
    >> for morons to reply to my posts.

    >It makes it bothersome for EVERYONE to reply to your posts.

    Exactly. Let's see if you can't figure it out *THIS* time around.

    >> Simply put, I don't make posts with
    >> the intention of seeking replies,

    >There is no point in a post if you don't want a reply.

    LOL, I'm sure if I was an attention starved, neglected and abused
    CHILD liak yourself whose parents use the Internet as your babysitter
    there would be no point to making posts without the intention of
    seeking replies. However, for adults liak myself it doesn't always
    work that way. When I make posts it's more liak making blog/journal
    entries. They're meant to be *READ*, but not replied to. Simply
    because your opinion in the mattered is considered too infantile and
    retarded to be of any consequence. As I said before, at best you can
    provide yourself as a convenient canvas for me to use my word art on,
    but who you are as a person, your opinions, ideals and
    beliefs...they're simply worthless to me and to most of my fan base..

    --

    Onideus Mad Hatter
    mhm x

    Hatter Quotes
    -------------
    "Don't ever **** with someone who has more creativity than you do."

    "You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
    best."

    "I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
    with it."

    "I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

    "Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

    "Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the **** up!"

    "Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
    bad."

    "There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

    "The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

    "Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
    of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

    "Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
    that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
    of its relevancy."

    "Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
    creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

    "Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

    "People are pretty ****ing high on themselves if they think that
    they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
    givin em out for free."

    "Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
    So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
    to their merry little mess."

    "There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
    horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
    their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
    sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
    images burned into their tiny little minds'."

    "How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
    properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

    "Those who record history are those who control history."

    "I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
    endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
    don't get sent to me...I come for you."

    "Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
    tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

    "Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
    function?"

    "Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
    Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
    indicates an increase in Webtv users."

    "Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
    gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

  2. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:25:02 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    Nothing. HELLO?

    On going to war over religion:

    You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend.

  3. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    > my fan base..

    LOL!
    --
    ah

  4. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:44:02 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:25:02 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
    >
    >Nothing. HELLO?

    You see, you're learning already. ^__^

    --

[...]

  5. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:38:02 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
    >>
    >> my fan base..

    >LOL!

    Your mom is apart of my fan base, she liaks to send me dirty pictures
    of herself. You wanna buy some?

    --

[...]

  6. Lubunski Loto

    Walla Walla's very own Jamos "pinky-butt" Ludbunski, defender of purloined
    foreign languages, expert on "logistical fallacies", Dairy Queen incendiary
    advisor, Budweiser apologist, Wal-mart wage-slave, lino aficionado, wanker,
    plagiarist, lover of all things Menjy, inept spell-lamer, public whistler,
    polyglot, mime-artist, estate agent, nose-picker, epic failure, research
    physicist, organic chemist, nerd-orientated gamer and ignoble spankard wrote:

    >liak
    >liak
    >n00b
    >n00b.
    >LOL,
    >liak
    >liak
    >liak
    >my word art
    >my fan base..

    Ugh.

    --
    Flamer to the Gentry -- Prof. IACW -- mhm 20x8 -- "ludus non nisi sanguineus"
    http://www.reikanido.com/iacw

    "Did you graduate college? Have you even gone to college? Cause I've done
    both, which is something I think you haven't done, because you are getting
    all upset when I am proving how intelligent."

    Jonathan "don't call me a homo" Herr proving how intelligent in
    <47f18696$0$16691$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>

    "I make over a $100 a day"
    Walla Walla's very own Jamos Ludbunski bragging about his $24000 Wal-Mart salary

  7. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    >>> my fan base..

    > my fan base

    ROLF!
    --
    ah

  8. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 04:35:19 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:44:02 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:25:02 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
    >>
    >> Nothing. HELLO?

    > You see, you're learning already. ^__^

    Incorrect.

    Why is there no Disneyland in China?
    No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

  9. Re: Lubunski Loto

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:16:58 +0200, 'Menjy' wrote:

    >Wa<**** SLAP>

    Oh look, there's Mingy, whining for some negative attention again. It
    really is too bad his parents have to use the Internet for his
    babysitter.

    --

[...]

  10. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:06:53 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 04:35:19 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:44:02 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:25:02 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Nothing. HELLO?

    >> You see, you're learning already. ^__^

    >Incorrect.

    Well, I guess you're right, it's not so much that you're even capable
    of learning so much as you're simply engineered to react properly
    given a negative stimulus, even if you don't comprehend why.

    --

[...]

  11. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:27:27 -0400, ah wrote:

    >> my fan base

    >ROLF!

    All u r base are belong to me.

    --

[...]

  12. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    "Onideus Mad Hatter" wrote in message

    >>> my fan base

    >>ROLF!

    > All u r base are belong to me.

    Someone set us up the bomb
    --
    Free Radio Jackson
    www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson

  13. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    >>> my fan base

    > me.

    LOL!
    --
    ah

  14. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:18:24 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    > On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:06:53 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 04:35:19 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    >>> You see, you're learning already. ^__^

    >> Incorrect.

    > Well, I guess you're right, it's not so much that you're even capable
    > of learning so much as you're simply engineered to react properly
    > given a negative stimulus, even if you don't comprehend why.

    Not at all, I just know you're a ****wit.

    I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

  15. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:31:10 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:18:24 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:06:53 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
    >> wrote:

    >>> Incorrect.

    >> Well, I guess you're right, it's not so much that you're even capable
    >> of learning so much as you're simply engineered to react properly
    >> given a negative stimulus, even if you don't comprehend why.

    >Not at all, I just know you're a ****wit.

    Hence your little *NEED* to try and "explain" yourself, and to *ME* of
    all people. LOL

    --

[...]

  16. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:58:59 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    >> me.

    >Can I be apart of your fan base too, Hatter?

    Well, in your case you'll have to suck my **** first. That shouldn't
    be too hard though for a bitch liak you.

    *unzips*

    Get to work, Honey.

    --

[...]

  17. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 17:36:43 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    > On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:31:10 +0100, "Peter Hucker"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:18:24 +0100, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    >>> Well, I guess you're right, it's not so much that you're even capable
    >>> of learning so much as you're simply engineered to react properly
    >>> given a negative stimulus, even if you don't comprehend why.

    >> Not at all, I just know you're a ****wit.

    > Hence your little *NEED* to try and "explain" yourself, and to *ME* of
    > all people. LOL

    I have never explained myself.

    I don't care what they say, I don't think "phone sex" is any fun at all, unless you happen to be in the same booth with her.

  18. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
    > On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:58:59 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> me.

    > my

    mheh
    --
    ah

  19. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 15:37:25 -0400, ah wrote:

    >mheh

    ....yeah I can't really understand what you're saying with my **** all
    up in yer pretty little mouth like that.

    --

+ Reply to Thread