The Warpstock Europe 2008 event team strives to create an agenda with
interesting sessions, workshops, and exhibitors. While a lot of the
initial work was done in the background, today we can announce that the
first presentations have been confirmed:

* "eComStation on Netbooks" by Sigurd Fastenrath
* "Searching your System with SearchPlus" by Keith Merrington
* "Update to the netlabs.org NEPMD distribution" by Andreas
Schnellbacher
* "Software Testing Basics" by Thomas Klein
* "OpenStreetMap - Free World Map For Free Citizens" by Roland
Schmalenberg
* "Getting Started with VoIP" by David Saville

For more information please see the Agenda page at:

http://www.warpstock.eu/en/agenda.html

Stay tuned for the next updates to sessions, speakers, exhibitors, and
visitor information.

Ever thought about becoming a speaker? Contact our Speaker Manager at
info(at)warpstock.eu. Please see our Wish list wiki for topics that
visitors might be interested in.

The ninth Warpstock Europe conference will be held at the City Hostel in
Düsseldorf, Germany, from November 14 to 16. Warpstock is an annual
conference for the OS/2 and eComStation operating systems and related
technology. It is dedicated to information, education, support, and
exchange and addresses users, developers, and software vendors. To
achieve these goals, the event offers seminars and workshops, exhibition
areas, and room for personal exchange.

More information is available at:

http://www.warpstock.eu

Warpstock Europe is powered by warpevents.eu
Warpstock is a trademark of Warpstock, Inc.