Re: Odd problem with RR lately - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Odd problem with RR lately - OS2 ; relic wrote: > ah wrote: >> relic wrote: >>> Brian Mailman wrote: >>>> relic wrote: >>>>> Brian Mailman wrote: >>>>>> relic wrote: >>>>>>> Brian Mailman wrote: >>>>>>>> relic wrote: >>>>>>>>> Aratzio wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:02:58 -0700, ...

  1. Re: Odd problem with RR lately

    relic wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >> relic wrote:

    >>> "this" person? Why, that person is _you_ of course. (Want to keep
    >>> digging your hole deeper?)

    >> Nice IKYABWAI, relic.

    > Do you need help with the words "this" and "that"? They're really quite
    > simple... when used correctly.

    Classic erroneous presupposition, coupled with classic evasion.

    > (BTW, Bulis, throwing the IKYABWAI into the
    > thread really makes you seem ignorant,,, er, stupid.

    Who is "Bulis", relic? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.
    --
    ah

  2. Re: Odd problem with RR lately

    ah wrote:
    > relic wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>> Nice IKYABWAI, relic.

    >> Do you need help with the words "this" and "that"? They're really
    >> quite simple... when used correctly.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition, coupled with classic evasion.

    Translation: Duhhhh... there's a difference?

    >> (BTW, Bulis, throwing the IKYABWAI into the
    >> thread really makes you seem ignorant,,, er, stupid.

    > Who is "Bulis", relic? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    > alias.

    Bulis is a poster that has nothing to say, but can't stop themselves from
    trying to achieve "the longest thread ever". They often think their
    "contributions" add a lot, and are humourous. Understand now, Bulis?

  3. Re: Odd problem with RR lately

    relic wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >> relic wrote:

    >>> Do you need help with the words "this" and "that"? They're really
    >>> quite simple... when used correctly.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition, coupled with classic evasion.

    > Translation: Duhhhh... there's a difference?
    >

    >>> (BTW, Bullis, throwing the IKYABWAI into the
    >>> thread really makes you seem ignorant,,, er, stupid.

    >> Who is "Bulis", relic? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > Bullis is a poster that has nothing to say, but can't stop themselves
    > from trying to achieve "the longest thread ever". They often think
    > their "contributions" add a lot, and are humourous. Understand now,
    > Bullis?

    I'm gone.

  4. Re: Odd problem with RR lately

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:13:27 -0700, "relic" scribbled:

    >relic wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition, coupled with classic evasion.

    >> Translation: Duhhhh... there's a difference?

    >>> Who is "Bulis", relic? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >>> alias.

    >> Bullis is a poster that has nothing to say, but can't stop themselves
    >> from trying to achieve "the longest thread ever". They often think
    >> their "contributions" add a lot, and are humourous. Understand now,
    >> Bullis?

    >I'm gone.

    That's been obvious for quite a while now.

  5. Re: Odd problem with RR lately

    *scratches earth*
    --
    ah