Perfect eComStation - OS2

This is a discussion on Perfect eComStation - OS2 ; eComStation 2.0 is under construction -- http://ecomstation.com/ecomstation20.phtml you can feel the power of new version today if install a release- candidate. Which features to implement in eComStation 2.1? Share your ideas: * Perfect eComStation -- http://forum.ecomstation.ru/viewforum.php?f=8 (users need recovery means, ...

  1. Perfect eComStation

    eComStation 2.0 is under construction -- http://ecomstation.com/ecomstation20.phtml
    you can feel the power of new version today if install a release-
    candidate.

    Which features to implement in eComStation 2.1? Share your ideas:
    * Perfect eComStation -- http://forum.ecomstation.ru/viewforum.php?f=8
    (users need recovery means, fast boot, installer improvements,
    support of hardware, better USB support, better multimedia, system
    files protection, etc)
    * I need new applications -- http://forum.ecomstation.ru/viewforum.php?f=14
    (users need internet phones, editors, catalogues, ODBC,
    vocabularies, etc)

    Users need more software:
    * OS2 World.Com Bounties -- http://www.os2world.com/bounties
    * The Warp Wishlist -- http://wiki.netlabs.org/index.php/The_Warp_Wishlist
    * eCo Labs tasks

  2. Re: Perfect eComStation

    In article <4ba82db9-2299-47d3-8f86-1ca97922959a@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
    eugenegorbunoff@mail.ru writes:

    > eComStation 2.0 is under construction [...]

    Jolly good. I look forward to being able to buy a copy to update
    my eCS-1.2.

    > Which features to implement in eComStation 2.1? [...]

    Quite apart from features _within_ eCS, I do hope the developers
    are ensuring it will run happily in virtual machine environments
    such as Parallels. This kind of thing appears to be popular; it
    would be a pity if some small change made it break.
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

+ Reply to Thread