Hello,

I'm unable to get rid of the shared memory problems. I use Xfree86/2
to access my Linux server. After some time, I am unable to start apps
and those that complain, complain about shared memory allocation failure.

My system is eCS 1.2MR with 1G of RAM and virtualaddresslimit of 1024.
Xfree uses ~90M of memory and Theseus reports ~380M largest free shared
memory block. I don't get it. It looks as if I were running out of the
handles, not the shared memory itself. But there aren't any, are there?
I am somewhat at a loss what to do. Theseus free memory report really
bugs me.

--
Cheers,
Martin