Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics! - OS2 ; Eli Grubman wrote: > On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:53:17 -0400, ah wrote: > >>Eli Grubman wrote: >>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 02:34:36 -0400, ah wrote: >>> >>>>Eli Grubman wrote: >>>>> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:54:34 -0400, ah ...

  1. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    --
    ah

  2. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:59:47 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Note: no response.

    >> Classic evasion, a"h.

    >Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    Note: non sequitur laced with invective.

  3. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 03:57:27 +0100, ah wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >>> You said--and I quote--"There is no such colourspace as CMY."
    >>>
    >>> Q.E.D.

    >> Ok, no such useful colourspace. You try mixing C M and Y. You will not get black. More likely the colour of diarhea.

    > Non-sequitur, Peter.

    Have you tried or not?

    My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

  4. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:59:47 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Classic evasion, a"h.

    >>Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    > Note: non sequitur laced with invective.

    Classic erroneous and unsubstantiated claim, Grubman.
    --
    ah

  5. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:22:51 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    >> Note: non sequitur laced with invective.

    >Classic erroneous and unsubstantiated claim, Grubman.

    Classic evasion laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    who lacks a logical argument, a"h.

  6. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    ah wrote:
    > Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>> Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    >> Note: non sequitur laced with invective.

    > Classic erroneous and unsubstantiated claim, Grubman.

    Piffle and balderdash.

  7. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:22:51 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Note: non sequitur laced with invective.

    >> Classic erroneous and unsubstantiated claim, Grubman.

    > Classic evasion laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    > who lacks a logical argument, a"h.

    Pistols at ten paces(first one to fart........fires first)

  8. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:23:07 +0100, Dean Jones wrote:

    > Why don't you "shattup" in Australian politics, ah?
    >
    > On Oct 19, 1:58*pm, ah wrote:
    >> Dean Jones wrote:
    >> > What does this have to do with Australian politics, ah?

    >> Shuttup.
    >> --
    >> ah- Hide quoted text -

    What's all this quoted text ****? Just type things ffs.

    A farmer buys a cute little filly that he plans to race next season. When
    he gets her home his old stallion spots her and starts kicking up dust and
    raising all sorts of hell.

    The farmer doesn't want her knocked up because he won't be able to race
    her, so he calls the vet for advice.

    The vet tells him to tie a bed sheet around the horse's rump to keep the
    stallion away.

    The next day the farmer goes out to the corral to make sure the vet's
    solution worked, but the filly's nowhere to be found. The farmer follows
    her hoof trail to the neighbor's farm, and sees the neighbor's kid out by
    the barn.

    "Hey boy, did you see a filly run by with a bed sheet tied around her
    rump,?" the farmer asks.

    The kid replies, "No sir, but I saw one dash by with a handkerchief
    sticking out of her ass!"

  9. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:23:07 +0100, Dean Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Why don't you "shattup" in Australian politics, ah?

    >>> Shuttup.
    >>> --
    >>> ah- Hide quoted text -

    > What's all this quoted text ****? Just type things ffs.

    Agreed.

  10. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:22:51 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Note: non sequitur laced with invective.

    >>Classic erroneous and unsubstantiated claim, Grubman.

    > Classic evasion laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    > who lacks a logical argument, a"h.

    Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?
    --
    ah

  11. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:53:14 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Classic erroneous and unsubstantiated claim, Grubman.

    >> Classic evasion laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    >> who lacks a logical argument, a"h.

    >Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    Classic misrepresentation, as can be expected from someone totally
    lacking clue.

  12. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    news:49031db3$0$33709$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    wrote:

    anxious about separating my

    values.

    Yellow primaries is

    black ink in addition to the

    black ink include:[5]

    includes fine detail (such as

    detailed outlines using three

    impractically accurate registration

    extremely precisely).

    yellow inks soaks the paper

    impractically so.

    yellow inks often results in a

    black. Adding black ink

    blacks.

    using the corresponding amounts

    gray CMY “bedding” is applied

    making a rich, deep black;

    just CMY inks is sometimes

    the other ink is variable,

    and ink in use. Processes

    and gray component

    different CMYK recipes will

    http://www.couleur.org/index.php?page=transformations

    these? RGB for light (monitors), and CMYK for ink (printers). What's
    the need for anything else?

    as CMY."

    and Y. You will not get black. More likely the colour of diarhea.

    from someone

    problems?

    problems?

    > >>Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    > > Note: non sequitur laced with invective.

    > Classic erroneous and unsubstantiated claim, Grubman.
    > --
    > ah

    Very BAD Tholen impression, Faggot!!

    Your Pal,
    HJ

  13. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    news:4903bf72$0$67963$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    wrote:

    anxious about separating my

    values.

    and Yellow primaries is

    black ink in addition to the

    black ink include:[5]

    includes fine detail (such as

    detailed outlines using three

    impractically accurate registration

    extremely precisely).

    yellow inks soaks the paper

    sometimes impractically so.

    yellow inks often results in a

    appear black. Adding black ink

    blacks.

    using the corresponding amounts

    or gray CMY “bedding” is applied

    top, making a rich, deep black;

    just CMY inks is sometimes

    of the other ink is variable,

    and ink in use. Processes

    addition, and gray component

    mix; different CMYK recipes will

    http://www.couleur.org/index.php?page=transformations

    all these? RGB for light (monitors), and CMYK for ink (printers).
    What's the need for anything else?

    colourspace as CMY."

    and Y. You will not get black. More likely the colour of diarhea.

    from someone

    problems?

    problems?

    > >>Classic erroneous and unsubstantiated claim, Grubman.

    > > Classic evasion laced with invective, as can be expected from

    someone
    > > who lacks a logical argument, a"h.

    > Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?
    > --
    > ah

    Very...Very BAD Tholen impression, Faggot!!!

    Your Pal,
    HJ

  14. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    No surprise there, really.
    --
    ah

  15. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 04:45:00 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    >> Classic misrepresentation, as can be expected from someone totally
    >> lacking clue.

    >No surprise there, really.

    Illogical, a"h.

  16. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 04:45:00 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Classic misrepresentation, as can be expected from someone totally
    >>> lacking clue.

    >>No surprise there, really.

    > Illogical, a"h.

    Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?
    --
    ah

  17. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    ah wrote:
    > Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>> No surprise there, really.

    >> Illogical, a"h.

    > Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    Better than constipation problems though.

  18. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    ah wrote:
    > Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>> No surprise there, really.

    >> Illogical, a"h.

    > Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    Wot!!!

  19. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 04:45:00 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Classic misrepresentation, as can be expected from someone totally
    >>> lacking clue.

    >> No surprise there, really.

    > Illogical, a"h.

    Hmm!

  20. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!