Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics! - OS2 ; Dean Jones wrote: > What does this have to do with Australian politics, ah? > > On Oct 15, 12:42 pm, ah wrote: >> rand mair fheal wrote: >> > In article , "Peter Hucker" >> > wrote: >> >> ...

  1. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Dean Jones wrote:
    > What does this have to do with Australian politics, ah?
    >
    > On Oct 15, 12:42 pm, ah wrote:
    >> rand mair fheal wrote:

    >> > you need an infinite ink supply
    >> > higher end printers

    >> Elitist!
    >> --
    >> ah- Hide quoted text -

    Shuttup.
    --
    ah

  2. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:57:27 -0400, ah wrote:
    >
    >>Peter Hucker wrote:

    >>> Ok, no such useful colourspace. You try mixing C M and Y. You will not get black. More likely the colour of diarhea.

    >>Non-sequitur, Peter.

    > On your part, a"h.

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Grubman?
    --
    ah

  3. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:19:44 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Non-sequitur, Peter.

    >> On your part, a"h.

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Grubman?

    Non sequitur, laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    who lacks a logical answer, a"h.

  4. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:19:44 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> On your part, a"h.

    >>Still suffering from attribution problems, Grubman?

    > Non sequitur, laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    > who lacks a logical answer, a"h.

    Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?
    --
    ah

  5. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    news:48fba70c$0$33688$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    wrote:

    separating my

    primaries is

    in addition to the

    include:[5]

    detail (such as

    outlines using three

    accurate registration

    precisely).

    soaks the paper

    impractically so.

    often results in a

    Adding black ink

    corresponding amounts

    “bedding” is applied

    rich, deep black;

    inks is sometimes

    ink is variable,

    use. Processes

    component

    CMYK recipes will

    RGB for light (monitors), and CMYK for ink (printers). What's the need
    for anything else?

    will not get black. More likely the colour of diarhea.

    > >>Still suffering from attribution problems, Grubman?

    > > Non sequitur, laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    > > who lacks a logical answer, a"h.

    > Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?
    > --
    > ah

    Dear Old Dud "ah",

    a"h stands for your real name = Air Head....

    FOAD!!!!!

    Your Pal,
    HJ

  6. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:30:45 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Still suffering from attribution problems, Grubman?

    >> Non sequitur, laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    >> who lacks a logical answer, a"h.

    >Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    Classic evasion, a"h.

  7. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 03:15:25 +0100, Dean Jones wrote:

    > What does this have to do with Australian politics, ah?
    >
    > On Oct 15, 12:42*pm, ah wrote:
    >> rand mair fheal wrote:

    >> > you need an infinite ink supply
    >> > higher end printers

    >> Elitist!
    >> --
    >> ah- Hide quoted text -

    You're supposed to type something, not just put show and hide quoted text.

    __,='`````'=/__
    '// (o) \(o) \ `' _,-,
    //| ,_) (`\ ,-'`_,-\
    ,-~~~\ `'===' /-, \==```` \__
    / `----' `\ \ \/
    ,-` , \ ,.-\ \
    / , \,-`\`_,-`\_,..--'\
    ,` ,/, ,>, ) \--`````\
    ( `\`---'` `-,-'`_,< \ \_,.--'`
    `. `--. _,-'`_,-` | \
    [`-.___ <`_,-'`------( /
    (`` _,-\ \ --`````````|--`
    >-`_,-`\,-` , |

    <`_,' , /\ /
    ` \/\,-/ `/ \/`\_/V\_/
    ( ._. ) ( .__. )
    | | | |
    \,---_| |_---./
    ooOO(_) (_)OOoo

  8. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 03:15:25 +0100, Dean Jones wrote:
    >
    >> What does this have to do with Australian politics, ah?

    >>> Elitist!
    >>> --
    >>> ah- Hide quoted text -

    > You're supposed to type something, not just put show and hide quoted text.

    Typing not allowed in DL.

  9. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:30:45 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Non sequitur, laced with invective, as can be expected from someone
    >>> who lacks a logical answer, a"h.

    >>Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    > Classic evasion, a"h.

    Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?
    --
    ah

  10. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Why don't you "shattup" in Australian politics, ah?

    On Oct 19, 1:58*pm, ah wrote:
    > Dean Jones wrote:
    > > What does this have to do with Australian politics, ah?

    > >> Elitist!
    > >> --
    > >> ah- Hide quoted text -

    > Shuttup.
    > --
    > ah- Hide quoted text -

  11. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:54:34 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    >> Classic evasion, a"h.

    >Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    Note: no response.

  12. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Non sequitur.
    --
    ah

  13. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 02:34:36 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    >> Note: no response.
    >>

    >Non sequitur.

    On your part, a"h.

  14. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 02:34:36 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Note: no response.
    >>>

    >> Non sequitur.

    > On your part, a"h.

    Order!!....Order!!

  15. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:54:34 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Classic evasion, a"h.

    >> Who is a"h, Grubman? Still suffering from attribution problems?

    > Note: no response.

    Non communicado?

  16. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 02:34:36 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> Note: no response.
    >>>

    >> Non sequitur.

    > On your part, a"h.

    We don't want to see "ah's" part.

  17. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Note: no response.
    --
    ah

  18. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:53:17 -0400, ah wrote:

    >Eli Grubman wrote:

    >>>Non sequitur.

    >> On your part, a"h.
    >>

    >Note: no response.

    Classic evasion, a"h.

  19. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Eli Grubman wrote:
    > On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:53:17 -0400, ah wrote:

    >>> On your part, a"h.
    >>>

    >> Note: no response.

    > Classic evasion, a"h.

    Sheer avoidance.

  20. Re: Don't fret, Kanga, there's always the Paralympics!

    Is there a pulse?