On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 04:45:40 -0400, Eli Grubman, the dickless wonder, wrote:

>>> What does your post have to do with local demons, a"h?

>>I'm just a local demon when I'm with the boys.

> The devil is in the detail.
>
> Eli

Somewhat like your fist in your anus, psycho Grabmen?

Everyone check this: PSYCHOPATH GRABMEN GLUED TO HIS COMPUTER ON SEPTEMBER
4TH, as from 5:54 a.m.!!!!

......and continuing to post till the next day, September 5th, until 01:10

That's TWENTY-ONE HOURS of inane trolling, at a stretch, AGAIN!!!!!!!! LOL

And this abnormal swine continues again at 06:14 a.m., after only FIVE HOURS
OF SLEEP!

Usenet doesn't let psychopath Grabmen SLEEP anymore!!!! Hahahahahaaaaa...

What a hopeless, idiotic, IMPOTENT, DEGENERATE SICKO and COMPLETE LOSER!!!

*ROTFLOL*